shape
carat
color
clarity

Healthier Lifestyle Thread 13th October till 19th October

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone!I have had a busy weekend which is why I am just now checking in.Friday night we had our astronomy club meeting.One of my students came to look through a telescope.Sadly the sky was pretty hazy but we did see a few things.
Saturday morning we headed out for Denver.Marty picked up his watch, I bought a new pendant.I actually took my original erring with me to see if I could find a 5mm RB gemstone to put in it but the only loose stones I really liked in that size were blue or pink sapphires which I already have.So I bought a 5mm round green sapphire solitaire pendant to match a ring I have.I will probably get studs to match soon.We also bought some clothes.Marty got pants and a shirt.I got a very warm baby pink fleece jacket and a down vest.They are both Land’s End and the vest was only $29.50.I also got a few tops and a cardigan.We bought a basket and some assorted things from Williams-Sonoma to give to some friends of ours for a house warming present.We went over to see their new house, had some wine and visited with them for awhile and got home pretty late last night.
This morning I made Marty some homemade biscuits, bacon and eggs.I just had biscuits.It was nice enough here Marty decided to play 2 rounds of golf today so I worked on things around the house.I also made chocolate kaluha bundt cake from a recipe I got yesterday. I had a piece of it with my parents and nephew this afternoon then had another small piece tonight with Marty. The piece tonight put me over the edge for too much sugar and caffeine today. Rats. It was okay but neither one of us cared for it a lot so I doubt I’ll make it again. I sent 1/3 of it home with my parents, 1/3 of it home with my nephew so there isn’t much left anyway. If Marty doesn''t eat the last of it tomorrow it is going in the trash.

Rod, the new girl sat there on Friday during training and read through the classified ads for a new house to rent.I got after her.I think we are going to need to have a “talk”.I am glad you had a decent weekend because you certainly deserve it after your long week.
CrownJewel, I am very allergic to cats and I love them.I had several cats growing up until the doctor figured out why my dad and I were having asthma attacks.I have lost 163 pounds to add to your list.Too funny I will practically double your total -I lost a whole PS person.
Kimi, rats for gaining a few pounds back, I think I probably did too with the last few days of bad or salty eating.Tomorrow I am BACK on track.I know you’ll get them back off as well.I hope you enjoy your new part time job.The walk around the lake sounds lovely.
Smurfy, I am like your FI on cooked veggies – I like corn and peas.I love raw veggies and fruit though.Good luck on the job interview.
DeeJay, that is nice the knee is better but darn for an aching hamstring.Congratulations for losing 21 pounds.
hi501.gif
Woo hoo for fitting in to a size 4 pants – I’d buy them anyway even if they were ugly.Ha Ha.
Fieryred, congratulatons for being down another 5 pounds and for losing 8 pounds.
cheerleader1.gif

Hi Lorelei.I didn’t make it to my treadmill today but I sure ran around a lot between the grocery store, cooking, doing dishes and house work.
Dragonfly, beautiful horse!
ChargerGirl, wow that’s quick being ½ way through boot camp already.
SanDiegoLady, thank you so much for the nice compliment.I am going to scream tomorrow when I weigh – I am buzzing from eating that stupid chocolate cake. I am sure your weight will go right back down soon.
runaround1.gif
Congratulations for being down 11 pounds so far.
Diva, congratulations for being down 2 pounds.
36.gif

Skippy, I hate migraines and I am so sorry to hear you got one.That is how I usually figure out I am getting one is my vision gets funny.I hope you are much better now.We were in the 70’s yesterday, in the 60’s today and will be getting back to the 40’s during the week.How is the weather there?No worries on eating too much at the birthday party – I feel horrible after eating that chocolate cake.It was not worth it – tomorrow we are back to healthy food.
Gecko, I am delighted to hear the IPOD is working so well for you.I find I do more on the treadmill or just working when I am listening to my favorite tunes.Did you have fun shopping with your mom?Did you get anything?
Jas, I am sure taking care of the babies keeps you hopping.That is awesome you are so close to your goal weight.I hope your back gets better and the workouts help it.
Appletini, I am glad you had a nice day for your walk/jog.
Muse, congratulations for losing 4 pounds and dropped 3% of your body fat.
woohoo.gif

Have a great evening!
35.gif

Marcy

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results