shape
carat
color
clarity

He Proposed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

teebee

Brilliant_Rock
Lovey!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a wonderful proposal ~ a lighthouse, that''s just beautiful and perfect!!!

And the ring... OMG... Seriously, there are no words... Your ring is beautiful beyond verbal description!!!!

I''m jealous that Cutegirl got to see it in person!! You definitely have inspired/fueled my thirst for an Asscher someday...

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lovey,
Congratulations on your engagement!!! What a sweet proposal story. You two are sooo adorable, and the ring, well it''s SPECTACULR!!! I love asschers and Leon outdid himself on that ring. All I can say is WOW.
Enjoy this special time in your life. Best wishes to you and your FI!!!
36.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
What a thoughtful proposal. So romantic.
The ring is ofcourse, over-the-top amazing. It''s simply stunning.
You two look so happy.
Thanks for sharing.

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Ohh....my....gawd!!!!
30.gif

Precious story, gorgeous proposal sight, and absolutely, breathtaking-ly stunning ring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You two look soooo happy, it''s the cutest thing. Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!

kanne

Brilliant_Rock
thank you!! I just posted more pics over in SMTR. My computer was acting sort of funky and I wound up posting the topic name twice
26.gif
..sorry about that... I hope this is not getting boring!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Lovey, with that stunning piece of art, you could post 10 of the same topic name and I''d be a happy girl drooling on the keyboard!!!!

I AM IN AWE of what you, "Thurston," and Leon made. It is just insane. And the proposal is so wonderful and sweet and memorable--I had to show all the pics to my bf and he was very impressed with ALL OF it--the flowers, the lighthouse, the PRECIOUS!

I am so happy for you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kanne

Brilliant_Rock
blueroses
hahahahaha! "the LOVEY". That one made me howl!!

To put it mildly, Thurston is rather pleased with himself. Really, I feel like I should run down the block screaming " I love this man, I love this man" but..#1, that commercial is for Debeers, not Leon and #2, it is about 18 degrees outside.

3.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Too funny!! Now I have an image of you bundled up in 10 layers and attempting to run down the street, but really trudging through snowdrifts while "I love this Man" just gets kind of scarf-muffled to "Aiiie wovvishman"

Stay warm! You could always hold the precious up to the light to start a spark if you run out of matches
2.gif
Yay!!!!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
I can''t stop looking at the pictures of your ring! I''m so tempted to throw all my ideas for an RB out the window and go all out asscher. If I lived on the East coast Leon would be making my ring too. I showed this thread to my roomie and she is drooling too!

Erin

Ideal_Rock
What a fantastic proposal story.

As for the ring, I think the bf is going to have to buy a new keyboard - it''s saturated with drool!

Congratulations!!!
36.gif

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
to paraphrase gg and blue roses....holy cr@p!... THE LOVEY is drop dead
6.gif
! i am speeding over to SMTR as i am typing this! And what a wonderful proposal, the view, the thought, the ring, the flowers, the man...how could it be more perfect!

p.s. "Aiiie wovvishman" ----> ROTFLMAO!!!! I can totally see it!!!

honeynut

Shiny_Rock
Lovey!!!
emlove.gif
What a wonderful proposal... the flowers are incredible and the ring is simply spectacular!!!! I LOVE it! You three look wonderful together
2.gif
. I wish you a wonderful marriage and a lifetime of happiness!

njc

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif

CONGRATULATIONS LOVELY!!!!! That ring is a total knock out! Your proposal sounds nice and sweet! Leon did an amazing job (as always)... so was it worth the extra wait?!?!?!

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
I love this proposal story! You guys make a lovely couple! Congatulations!!
36.gif
9.gif
36.gif
9.gif

ammayernyc

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
30.gif
9.gif

Go NYC ladies!

Does Leon''s office have rings to look at or is just a workshop? Soon, I''m just going to drag my bf someplace and say, ''ohhhh, pretty... get me one?''!

SJS1234

Shiny_Rock
Oh Lovey!! First let me say CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! What a wonderful proposal -- and a beautiful backdrop -- and a GORGEOUS couple......and oh my that ring. Leon DID outdo himself.......what a stunner that one is. I''m going to be saving yours to my desktop for ready access -- hope you don''t mind! GORGEOUS!! STUNNING! BRILLIANT! FABULOUS! CELEBRITY WORTHY TIMES A MILLION! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!

kanne

Brilliant_Rock
ok, I've come to terms with the fact that I won't get much done today at work!!!
3.gif
. I just wanted to thank you all so much for being so lovely and supportive!! ((hugs))

appletini- You are so sweet! Go with what you love..cushion, asscher, RB..whatever it is that speaks to you. It will be beautiful in all cases!!! I happened to see the asscher cut on Sex and the City one night and I was hooked! It was not just "speaking" to me, it was SCREAMING!
2.gif

blueroses and Mara- I may take the suggestion of a co-worker and ask Leon about the possibility of making two two sided pave bands that the engagement ring can slip in between...the bands could be attached to each other at the bottom, leaving room in between for the engagement band. Then it would look like 3 pave bands, which might be quite nice. I'll have to ask Leon. btw..blueroses, that scarf-muffling comment was hillarious!!!

TravelingGal- I always thought that I liked "plain" too!! I was sort of a girlyish-tomboy until I hit my 30s. Now the girly pave princess has taken over!!! Watch out!

Icekid- YES YES YES. The ring was so worth the wait. Wait a sec...are you talking about the 10 YEAR wait, or the 7 week wait? lol!!!!!!!!!!!

and to everyone else that responded..Goldengirl, MelissaSue, Cutegirl, OneDrop, Teebee, Heartsonfire, Mrssalvo, Jennifer, Franny, Fatafelice, Jenwill, Lauren, Alleycat, blue, Kaleigh, SevensOne, njc, sjs, Houmed, Erin, GingerB, Brittany, Blingqueen, Honeynut, kali, and Ammayernyc (whew!! sorry if I forgot to include anyone) Thanks so much for your kind comments!!!!!! The LIW's (and grads) could not be a nicer group of gals...especially when you think there is no light at the end of the tunnel...thanks guys.

Don't you just love Leonid for coming up with this website? We need to get him to tell the story of Pricescope on Oprah!!! How would she react to his Bosch painting appearance? The head of a bearded man in a Czar hat..with what looks like rockets coming out of his ears? Do you think the make-up people would be able to handle that??lol!

NoonersMom

Shiny_Rock
Oh Lovey! Congrats girlfriend! How wonderful for you & Thurston. hahaha. What a well thought out proposal! You are both very fortunate to have each other. Enjoy Lovey! Ohhh, and of course, the precious is JUST precious! That is one stunner! I imagine the pictures don''t do it justice! Woohoo! Make sure you visit us from time to time, now that you are a graduate! hehe. (Do you like the font color? I picked it to match your avatar!)

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Oh yeah, your both so adorable together!
emsmile.gif

kanne

Brilliant_Rock
Nooners

I L*O*V*E your font color.
5.gif
Thanks for thinking of me! My avatar is actually a photoshopped picture of a rose from my garden (which is sleeping now
7.gif
).

I'll still be around to drool over the rings and listen to the stories, since...well...to tell you the truth...
I'M AFRAID OF THE KNOTTIES!!!!!!! lol.

and of course I need to see pictures from Croi's wedding, and find out which cut of diamond is hiding in the vault for Blueroses, and what will Appletini decide on for her setting..and all the new leon masterpieces..you get the idea!

wcitygirl

Rough_Rock
What a fantastic proposal!!! That sounds so romantic!!! Congratulations! Best of luck! Now, we want to hear about the wedding details!!!!! :)

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
"I''ll still be around to drool over the rings and listen to the stories, since...well...to tell you the truth...
I''M AFRAID OF THE KNOTTIES!!!!!!! lol.

and of course I need to see pictures from Croi''s wedding, and find out which cut of diamond is hiding in the vault for Blueroses, and what will Appletini decide on for her setting..and all the new leon masterpieces..you get the idea! "

Yay!!! Graduate Lovey isn''t going anywhere too soon
9.gif
9.gif
I don''t know how long a wait it will be for me to satisfy my end of the mystery up there, but I agree--there are too many wonderful events coming for all the Ladies present/past/future to leave!
30.gif
30.gif
I haven''t even gone over to check out the boards on The Knot, but I''m scared just by the sound!

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
HOLY SMOKES!!!! THAT is a STUNNER!!!!!!!!! and it looks GIGANTIC on your finger! Honestly, it looks like 3 carats!!!! Congratulations on your engagement!!!!!

blue_chica

Shiny_Rock
Oh my gosh Lovey - that ring is AMAZING! What a wonderful proposal too! I bet you are on Cloud Nine!!!

ky6

Shiny_Rock
Holy cow!!! You''re ring is absolutely breathtaking! And the proposal story was the sweetest thing (I got teary reading it). Your fiance really thought of everything- having the flowers and wine at your house. Congratulations.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results