shape
carat
color
clarity

Having trouble getting cert

lookingforsparkle

Shiny_Rock
About a week ago I reserved two stones with a respected online vendor while they got copies of the certs.They posted the cert for one stud almost immediately, but the other cert is still not available. That just seems really strange to me and I am starting to wonder if I should just pick different stones. What could take so long just to post a copy of the cert? The customer service has been excellent and they have sent emails stating that they are working on getting the cert, but the last email was 3 days ago. Any ideas about what's going on. (And yes, I'm going to call later today. I'm just wondering what you all think.)

confusedaisy

Shiny_Rock
I would call again and try to get a different salesperson. I had the same issue when trying to get the Idealscope image for my current stone and about 2-3 business days to receive a cert from a stone I was considering (both from JA). In JA's case, the stone wasn't in-house so they weren't trying to be deceptive, just relying on others to get their info. Like I said, I would call someone else to see if they can help.

lookingforsparkle

Shiny_Rock
I called again today and spoke with a different sales person and she said the stone was theirs and she couldn't figure out why I hadn't received the cert yet. She said that there was a holiday last week and many of the staff were out and that was probably the reason for the delay. She also said she would look into it and call me back. In the meantime, during that conversation, we discussed other possible stones but I didn't agree to any. Well, she did call back and gave me more info on the other stones we had discussed, but still nothing about the missing cert. Hmmm...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results