Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Having this diamond sent to me!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

oneforship

Rough_Rock
So after lots of looking, I''ve decided to have this princess cut sent to me (image/ASET below).

Here are the stats:

.93 carat
5.23x5.25mm
K color
SI1 (eyeclean)
Table: 59%
Depth: 79%
AGS1 (AGS0 light performance)

The color is lower than usual, but I am still excited to see how it looks in person because I think it''s a beautiful diamond!! See a video of the diamond here.

AGS Report here.

So what does everyone think?

Also, I''m still trying to think of a setting, I want either a solitaire or maybe some thing pave, but I want to keep the band thin too so that the diamond is really the focus. I am also looking for a setting in yellow gold. I''m wondering if having some side diamonds in a lighter color, say G-H, would not make the main diamond seem warmer? I''m not sure, maybe someone else has experience and/or examples. I *think* I''d like to make the diamond appear as white as possible (but that may change when I actually see it in person)...so I''d love some ideas/suggestions? Budget for setting is under $1000.

image4909.jpg

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can''t wait to see it either!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/9/2009 6:40:23 AM
Author: oneforship
Just want to say thanks for all who helped/put up with my questions!
Very glad to help!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Vintage OEC Bracelet
    Vintage OEC Bracelet
    June’s Birthstone Trinity
    June’s Birthstone Trinity
    Memorial Day Jewelry 2020
    Memorial Day Jewelry 2020

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.