shape
carat
color
clarity

Having a custom solitaire setting made?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

hurlow8

Rough_Rock
Hi everybody, a bit new to the forum, so please excuse me if this topic has been covered before (I searched the FAQ section already).
My future fiance has a family heirloom wedding band, that is quite old, dainty, and has small flowers on it. I know it would mean a lot to her if I could somehow create an engagment setting that would match it, but this would likely require creating a custom setting. It would really just be a solitaire with etchings(?) on the band, but I am having a really hard time finding somewhere that will customize or create such a setting. Any ideas/links would be helpful, as I could very easily email or take a picture to use for reference. Who does this type of thing?
Thanks.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Hurlow and welcome to pricescope
35.gif

there are a few vendors here that do custom work. Some of the more popular one''s are Mark T at www.engagementringsdirect.com, Whiteflash, Wink Jones of Winfield''s, and Quest Jewelers. Quest actually does restoration work on antique peices so they might be a good choice for you. you can do a search on each of them and to get customer reviews and feedback. I have had custom rings made by both Whiteflash and Quest and had good experiences from both.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results