shape
carat
color
clarity

Have you seen Kathy Griffin's idea of a joke.....

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just for the record I also don't think anyone who isn't Christian is evil or a bad person. I have known plenty of people who are different religions and some who are atheists and they are wonderful people. My way of thinking is I could care less what religion you are or if you are an atheist as long as you are a good person. I am also a Christian.

Anna, Again I do not think you are a terrible person or are in any way an evil person. I do however feel you support a horrible person politically but I know that comes as no surprise to you. There is little doubt how we both feel about Clinton and Trump. I apologize for what I said in the post. Can you please accept my apology and can we please move on. I haven't had any sleep in the past few nights and need to stay out of the political theads when I'm feeling as bad as I do today.

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
Of course I accept. Thanks for returning to clarify.
Peace

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aware, Deb. Just replying to her saying I'm not evil.
Saying someone isn't evil is hardly generous. Just how grateful am I supposed to be?

Anna, I tried to apologize repeatedly. There have been many times you have said things where I felt as though you were being unfair. I tell myself that maybe you are having a bad day and try to ignore it. I'm not feeling well and your post ticked me off. I'm sorry. I responded unkindly and I apologized.

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
CC, what you just quoted was written before your (what I perceived as a) sincere apology. Did you not see my response? I accepted your apology. You are the one unnecessarily continuing this.
Yes, as I said earlier you falsely accused me twice of attacking you and ignored when you were corrected, the first time by me and the second time by Red.
When you attacked my sincerity as a Christian, did you really think I should not defend myself because you might be having a bad day?
Not sure what you want from me at this point, but I hope you feel better. I harbor no ill will toward you.
Peace

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Of course I accept. Thanks for returning to clarify.
Peace
Peace b/t a Dem. and a Rep....
yippee10.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results