shape
carat
color
clarity

Have I made a huge mistake?

Captainott

Rough_Rock
Great news! First off, she said yes! The next day we went to Tiffany's to see how it performed in the store lighting and compare it against what was in stock there. It was simply incredible in that environment, and my fiancee and I both agreed that it looked better than anything on display! Thanks so much to everyone that responded for all the help and advice!

Last edited:

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Great news! First off, she said yes! Then the next day we went to Tiffany's to see how it performed in the store lighting and compare it against what was in stock there. It was incredible in that environment, and my fiancee and I both agreed that it looked better than anything on display! Thanks so much to everyone that responded for all the help and advice!

Outstanding - congratulations to you both!

John Pollard

Shiny_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Great news! First off, she said yes! The next day we went to Tiffany's to see how it performed in the store lighting and compare it against what was in stock there. It was simply incredible in that environment, and my fiancee and I both agreed that it looked better than anything on display! Thanks so much to everyone that responded for all the help and advice!

Congratulations! For the most important thing, first... Along with the delight on your diamond selection.

Thank you, again, for providing the photos.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results