shape
carat
color
clarity

Has This Happened to You?

BabyJRu1202

Rough_Rock
Trade
I def do this.... alot. lol! I see so many customers every day and I can't help but admire what they have on their left hand :)

HaloBelle

Shiny_Rock
gummy-bear|1303327238|2901081 said:
Hahaha, so glad I'm not alone. I was on the elevator yesterday and the minute the woman pressed which floor she was going on I couldn't stop looking. It was gorgeous, I can still picture all its sparkliness. I felt like some pervert leering at her ring :p.

This almost made me fall out of my chair laughing. Brilliant! hahaaa. I definitely do this ... a lot. AND the Beau has started noticing!!! He caught me checking out a lady's ring at the bagel shop last week. I caught his smirk and head shaking out of the corner of my eye!!! LOL. He laughed, called me a creeper, and I should knock it off before someone thinks I want to steal it. (little did he know... j/k!)

RedheadDoll

Rough_Rock
Yes... my eyes are always glued to engagement rings. It's funny though, I never used to notice rings at all. Now I wonder how I possibly missed all that sparkle!

Miss_GG

Rough_Rock
Lol this is hilarious! Happens to me all the time, especially in the last 6 months since we have started talking about the possibility of an engagement and rings etc

I am glad i am not the only one out there! :bigsmile:

ellab

Rough_Rock
Too perfect!

SimonG.png

mayerling

Ideal_Rock
I'm not an LIW and I still do that ;-)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results