shape
carat
color
clarity

Has this happened to anyone?

Taurus2313

Brilliant_Rock
UPDATE: Heard back from C&C and this is their response word for word... o_OI am not impressed! What do you make of it???

S--------,

To give you a better understanding of Charles & Colvard and Charles & Colvard created moissanite and jewelry; we are the creator of moissanite gemstones and jewelry in limited locations in the USA only. Charles & Colvard sells their moissanite gemstones to designers around the world. These designers then create moissanite jewelry using Charles & Colvard created moissanite gemstones. These designers then sell their designs to many retailers (stores, catalogs, television shopping, websites, etc.). Charles & Colvard does not create all of the moissanite jewelry that has been sold or sold today.

All Charles & Colvard created moissanite gemstones (stones only) are from North Carolina, USA. We have designers for our jewelry that are located around the world. Like many jewelry companies today, we use designers in the US, Mexico, China and other countries.

We are not able to address your concerns regarding what happened with this order since it was purchased through Overstock, we recommend contacting them for details on the order.

At Charles & Colvard we strive to make every customer experience a positive one and apologize for the experience you had.

***To me this is a crock of you know what because the ring is obviously going right back to them as a return!*** It is not going to Overstock in Utah! How lame indeed!

Last edited:

Taurus2313

Brilliant_Rock
Opera Snapshot_2018-06-07_163029_wwwapps.ups.com.png

This is the return address for OverStock..
Opera Snapshot_2018-06-07_163130_www.ebay.com.png

Taurus2313

Brilliant_Rock
I am finding out that I am not the only one that has been affected and is recognizing this problem..It looks like Charles and Colvard are slipping in a major way! This brings up a HUGE trust issue with them! I found this review on Amazon for a ring that someone purchased (8mm Cushion Cut) that had no Forever One inscription at all!

We Shipped back as paying for a counterfeit is not smart..
ByAmazoniac on April 3, 2018
Ring Size: 6
Ring arrived with no certificate which made me suspicious of its origin. I have checked the stone’s girdle and found NO inscription whatsoever proving it is indeed a Charles and Colvard Forever One stone. We Shipped back as paying for a counterfeit is not smart....

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yeah, I would say that going forward the only way to be sure you are getting what you paid for is to use one of the vendors here that come highly recommended, it's sad these large companies can't be trusted.

Taurus2313

Brilliant_Rock
Yes I agree @StephanieLynn, I have been in contact with a seller of C&C Stones on ebay that I have done reliable business with in the past. I informed him of what happened to me and he said he was so surprised as he had not heard of anything like that before. I sent him my photos for proof and he was shocked. He asked me if he could share that information with his C&C rep and I told him sure, I gave him my permission but I had already contacted them about it and didn't feel like they had taken the issue seriously or resolved my concerns. I asked him if I bought the stones from him to make my own ring would he personally inspect and verify each one to be laser inscribed and he assured me that he would. I totally trust him. I mentioned him earlier in this thread. He is also going to work with me on doing a custom setting so I hope in the end it all works out considering the frustration this has been so far. I still totally agree with @Bron357 and think that she had it correct about what they are doing with the stones and the jewelry (Importing them under false pretenses). It is very plausible considering.. If they have stooped that low, this will only continue to ruin their reputation!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well I am excited to see your new ring when it's done:appl:

Taurus2313

Brilliant_Rock
Well I am excited to see your new ring when it's done:appl:

Thanks hun, I am excited but it wont happen overnight. (*sigh) I will be sure to come back here and post photos when it is done! ;)2 I need to sell more of my jewelry to raise more funds for it.

Lucky_Rabbit

Shiny_Rock
Thanks hun, I am excited but it wont happen overnight. (*sigh) I will be sure to come back here and post photos when it is done! ;)2 I need to sell more of my jewelry to raise more funds for it.

I wouldn't trust Overstock when it comes to jewelry. Maybe they have some sort of a deal with C&C to buy and sell the less than stellar products. I know I purchased a C&C ring from Overstock and it wasn't good either. I should have returned it, but then I totally forgot:( Hopefully you got your refund for your trouble.

Taurus2313

Brilliant_Rock
I wouldn't trust Overstock when it comes to jewelry. Maybe they have some sort of a deal with C&C to buy and sell the less than stellar products. I know I purchased a C&C ring from Overstock and it wasn't good either. I should have returned it, but then I totally forgot:( Hopefully you got your refund for your trouble.

First and unfortunately last time ordering anything from them. It was not a pleasant experience and I cant fault OS entirely alone for the blame because it was drop shipped to me from C&C in North Carolina. However if C&C is sending out non quality controlled products, one would think that OS would not be involved with them! So to me, they are both to blame.. Someone has to take some responsibility for it and C&C wont do that of course!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results