shape
carat
color
clarity

Has anyone worked with Doron Isaak before?

thelostchin

Rough_Rock
Has anyone worked with Doron Isaak before? How was your experience? Where exactly is he located? I found him through PS randomly because I am looking for a twisted band and one of the ones I liked is, apparently, made by him according to some sources from here.

Also, how are his prices? I the Helix String band I like from Leon Mege is way over my budget for a wedding band.

I want a band sort of like a cross between these two:
twisted.jpg 1-0337_500_1.jpg

thelostchin

Rough_Rock

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
Looks like she's been pinged so hopefully she'll respond soon. If not, I'll steal her spinel ring!

thelostchin

Rough_Rock
EricaR|1311989117|2980230 said:
Looks like she's been pinged so hopefully she'll respond soon. If not, I'll steal her spinel ring!
haha thanks..how is one pinged on here?? i only know what ping means on my blackberry.. :confused:

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I'm here, I'm here

thelostchin

Rough_Rock
Wonderful! Are you able to share your experience and the initial questions from my first post above? Thank you!

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Ha! Yes, a response would've been helpful.

I'm not sure about his prices since I was lucky enough to get a very special deal from him because he's a friend, but I can tell you his stuff is amazing quality (I have a pendant and the ring) and he's very personal with his customer service. He'll do everything he can to make sure you have exactly what you want. His phone number is 310-985-1108. Tell him Jocelyn sent you and maybe he'll work out a deal.

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Oh he's based in LA

thelostchin

Rough_Rock
Hi again everyone, I do wonder if there are any other pricescopers out there who has also worked with Doron Isaaks before that can attest to his quality and craftsmanship..as well as price? Please let me know?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results