shape
carat
color
clarity

Has anyone tried Dawn Powerwash Dish Spray to clean diamonds?

CircularBrilliant

Shiny_Rock
Since getting engaged, I've been trying to find the best way to keep my ring clean and sparkly :) Since my ring is a true antique, I'm afraid of risking it with an ultrasonic, and am currently using dawn (sometimes with windex) followed by steam cleaning. I saw some recommendations in other threads to use the dawn foaming liquid, rather than the normal blue dawn, and decided to give it a shot. I've only tried it once so far, but liked the results. While I was at the store, I noticed there's another (new?) dawn product -- a spray, which seems to have rave reviews for cleaning dishes -- and am curious if anyone had tried it on their jewelry. Thanks!

Txborn79

Shiny_Rock
Since getting engaged, I've been trying to find the best way to keep my ring clean and sparkly :) Since my ring is a true antique, I'm afraid of risking it with an ultrasonic, and am currently using dawn (sometimes with windex) followed by steam cleaning. I saw some recommendations in other threads to use the dawn foaming liquid, rather than the normal blue dawn, and decided to give it a shot. I've only tried it once so far, but liked the results. While I was at the store, I noticed there's another (new?) dawn product -- a spray, which seems to have rave reviews for cleaning dishes -- and am curious if anyone had tried it on their jewelry. Thanks!

I do, love it for my dishes and a quick cleaning of my rings

DAF

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I have the used the Dawn PowerWash on my dishes only and it does do a phenomenal job. I have never used it on Jewelry. I wash and wear my jewelry: in the shower I use shampoo to wash my earrings and clear liquid soap to wash rings. Occasionally I run it all through the ultrasonic.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results