shape
carat
color
clarity

Has anyone personally worked with Richard Homer?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Blue Eyes

Shiny_Rock
I''m fascinated with the concave cutting done by Richard Homer (www.concavegems.com).

Has anybody worked with him and would like to share their experience with me???

Tali

Rough_Rock
The impression I got when I bought my RH sapphire was that he does not deal directly with the public. He uses a go between. This, of course, was the story of the vendor I bought my RH from. I've never seen any direct contact info for RH. HTH.

Blue Eyes

Shiny_Rock
Were you happy with the stone? What are its specs?

Tali

Rough_Rock
well, you asked, so here goes.......

I was happy with the stone, totally ga-ga over it. Then, quite frankly, the novelty wore off, and I don't wear it hardly at all. It's way too big for me (2.22ct oval with small side RB diamonds that weigh about 15pts each). Way too much glitz....I should have just gotten a half to 3/4 carat diamond, or so, something small and unobtrusive. But I wanted something "different" than everyone else. Something unique. So now it uniquely decorates my safe.......

Not that this will happen to you. I just am an impulsive buyer, and now I'm paying the price with a lovely engagement ring that sits in a box. My poor husband. I wish he hadn't spent the money on the stone. At least I paid for the setting, so I don't have added guilt that he spent money on something I wear 3-6 times a year.....Now I wear a plain 6mm WG band, that I totally love, and is very me. Simple. Not flashy.

It is truly a lovely stone. But not timeless, for me unfortunately. I've added that to the "should have" list of my life........as in should have thought that thru more carefully..........
rolleyes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results