shape
carat
color
clarity

Has anyone ordered from Ritani?

_dracarys_

Shiny_Rock
I have a ring that with an estimated delivery date of 2/24, which is Wednesday. They haven't even taken my money yet! I was just curious if anyone had experience with their timeline. I know it's only an estimated delivery date, but I haven't received anything from them stating it would be delayed.

When I ordered through James Allen in the past you could see where the item was in production. Ritani seems like it goes from Order Received to Shipped with no detail in between.

doribird

Rough_Rock
I'm wondering the exact same thing. I ordered a loose lab diamond from them on the 10th, and it is supposed to be here tomorrow. Almost two weeks, and no communication or shipping information. I just emailed them asking for an update. My money is being held as pending still.

doribird

Rough_Rock
They have a chat function, and I just talked to lizabeth. She said my diamond hasn't arrived from the vendor yet. I know the mail has been dismal about sending out and delivering a couple of rings I sold recently. You might want to try chat, and see if there is a hold up with the diamond vendor if you ordered a diamond.

_dracarys_

Shiny_Rock
They have a chat function, and I just talked to lizabeth. She said my diamond hasn't arrived from the vendor yet. I know the mail has been dismal about sending out and delivering a couple of rings I sold recently. You might want to try chat, and see if there is a hold up with the diamond vendor if you ordered a diamond.

Ugh. I’m willing to bet this is the case with my ring too. Thanks!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
I have a ring that with an estimated delivery date of 2/24, which is Wednesday. They haven't even taken my money yet! I was just curious if anyone had experience with their timeline. I know it's only an estimated delivery date, but I haven't received anything from them stating it would be delayed.

When I ordered through James Allen in the past you could see where the item was in production. Ritani seems like it goes from Order Received to Shipped with no detail in between.

Hi Ya'll :) I am a 4th project shopper with Ritani (although not all lab). They will not take your money until they ship your item out. All of my items (even lab diamond necklace) shipped overnight FedEx. I just upgraded my .82 solitaire to 1.29 today (mined ring) and have had good experiences with them. Their jewelry has always been very well made. I would call and/or chat if you want an update. My lab necklace is very nice!

_dracarys_

Shiny_Rock
Hi Ya'll :) I am a 4th project shopper with Ritani (although not all lab). They will not take your money until they ship your item out. All of my items (even lab diamond necklace) shipped overnight FedEx. I just upgraded my .82 solitaire to 1.29 today (mined ring) and have had good experiences with them. Their jewelry has always been very well made. I would call and/or chat if you want an update. My lab necklace is very nice!

Good to know! Were your orders received relatively near the estimated date?

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Good to know! Were your orders received relatively near the estimated date?
I was delayed once, but I received a reschedule notice.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
screenshot.png
I love their solitaires. I'm getting the same solitaire again, just bigger diamond. My lab diamond was very well cut too.

_dracarys_

Shiny_Rock
screenshot.png
I love their solitaires. I'm getting the same solitaire again, just bigger diamond. My lab diamond was very well cut too.

This looks like the solitaire I’m getting too. I cannot wait!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
This looks like the solitaire I’m getting too. I cannot wait!

This is the less expensive one. This time I did upgrade to the heavier 6 prong knife set. It has held up so well. Was hard to send back to upgrade!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
It’s a MMD, 1.62ct round, L SI1 XXX. I wanted an inexpensive setting so more money could go to the stone. I’ll probably reset it eventually.

That's a lovely large size. I'm excited for you. I just upgraded into a L too. I don't mind color and top down a well cut diamond tends to hide color. Are you setting yours in yellow gold? I spent two days looking through the Ritani settings (my e-ring on my avitar is also Ritani) and just could not find a simple, go with anything design like the solitaire. I just love those clean lines.

When I had it appraised, my appraiser commented on how well built the ring was. She ran a bench and said she gets too many "maul" rings in that were built with less gold or platinum than was needed to support the halo. Six years in and the halo e-ring has never had any issues.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
PS: This is the same ring - this one is a 1 carat L.

screenshot.png

_dracarys_

Shiny_Rock
That's a lovely large size. I'm excited for you. I just upgraded into a L too. I don't mind color and top down a well cut diamond tends to hide color. Are you setting yours in yellow gold? I spent two days looking through the Ritani settings (my e-ring on my avitar is also Ritani) and just could not find a simple, go with anything design like the solitaire. I just love those clean lines.

When I had it appraised, my appraiser commented on how well built the ring was. She ran a bench and said she gets too many "maul" rings in that were built with less gold or platinum than was needed to support the halo. Six years in and the halo e-ring has never had any issues.

It'll be in white gold for now. The forever setting might be yellow gold with platinum prongs, but I'll have to see the stone in person first. It has more brown undertones than yellow, which I prefer. I currently have a K with brown tint that is pretty white to me, so I don't mind the lower colors. My original, uncerted diamond is probably in the QRS range and I wore it for 10 years without really noticing.

Whiteflash carries Ritani settings, so that tells me they're a pretty decent company. I'm so impatient...these last 2 weeks have been killing me!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
It'll be in white gold for now. The forever setting might be yellow gold with platinum prongs, but I'll have to see the stone in person first. It has more brown undertones than yellow, which I prefer. I currently have a K with brown tint that is pretty white to me, so I don't mind the lower colors. My original, uncerted diamond is probably in the QRS range and I wore it for 10 years without really noticing.

Whiteflash carries Ritani settings, so that tells me they're a pretty decent company. I'm so impatient...these last 2 weeks have been killing me!

So sorry for the wait...that clock goes slowly. I am supposed to have mine back on the 9th. We'll see.

vetrik

Shiny_Rock
I ordered just a loose lab diamond from Ritani on 10/31 with an estimated delivery date of 11/4. There wasn't another update until I received a shipping notice on 11/3, and with their overnight shipping I received it on 11/4 as scheduled.

I hope everyone who's waiting will receive them soon!

doribird

Rough_Rock
I'm still waiting for an email. :cry2: I'm a bit nervous since I ordered a setting for it from a different vendor. I wanted rose gold for a pear shaped diamond, and Ritani's rose gold settings are pretty limited in the price range I wanted to stay in.

Looking forward to pictures!

_dracarys_

Shiny_Rock
I'm still waiting for an email. :cry2: I'm a bit nervous since I ordered a setting for it from a different vendor. I wanted rose gold for a pear shaped diamond, and Ritani's rose gold settings are pretty limited in the price range I wanted to stay in.

Looking forward to pictures!
Use the chat feature! I had an answer in minutes.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
@_dracarys_ it looks amazing - please more pics! What is the diameter of the diamond?

_dracarys_

Shiny_Rock
@_dracarys_ it looks amazing - please more pics! What is the diameter of the diamond?

Thanks! I posted a new thread with more pics but the diameter is 7.61x7.63. I’m a size 5; this is a 5.5 for stacking.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results