shape
carat
color
clarity

Has anyone ordered from diamond.com

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

crimson156

Rough_Rock
How was your transaction?
were u able to send back your diamond if u didn''t like it?

crimson156

Rough_Rock
y does https://www.pricescope.com/dealers.asp say diamond.com "has a 10day $$ back garrantee" but
http://www.diamond.com/service.asp?Sn=128702454&Fn=satisfactiongua.htm says
"EASY REFUNDS AND RETURNS - Excluding special orders, if you're not completely satisfied with your diamond, jewelry or watch purchase, simply return it within 30 days for a refund of your purchase price (excluding shipping and handling). "
???
i'm guessing the diamond.com is right.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
You should contact diamond.com and confirm their return policy...they may have updated since Pscope added them.

Also search to find an old article I posted about the big diamond companies (D.Com included) from WSJ...they did a test where they ordered a bunch of rings then returned them to check out quality of rings and customer service, and some of them had problems with returns. I don't recall who...and the article is 2 years old, but would definitely check it out and if D.Com was one of the hasslers about returns, confirm with them that they take returns with NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

Good luck!

chris-uk04

Shiny_Rock
Here's the thread that Mara is talking about:

WSJ article

Remember some larger internet diamond companies are just brokers. They don’t have the rings in stock, which means that if you call them up they can’t show you a picture. All you have to work with is a GIA cert and that will only show you so much.

Read this other dissertation by Mara on some other smaller internet vendors.

Mara's disseration

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow my very first 'dissertation'..thanks Chris
2.gif

Yes that is the original article I was mentioning. In there it talks about D.Com's 10 day policy and how the WSJ had problems returning a bit past the window. Things may have changed in the last few years...probably have if it says they now have 30 days on their site...but again, just confirm before buying. The return policy is one area you want to be really clear on!

Good luck.
2.gif

MAV5220

Rough_Rock
They have a 30 day return policy

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results