shape
carat
color
clarity

Has anyone heard of Uneek? (sp?)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

yellowsparkles

Shiny_Rock
I tried on a ring that was made by Uneek, (LA based Jeweler). I found their website once, but can''t find it now. Has anyone heard of them? If so, what is their reputation?

Kismet

Ideal_Rock

yellowsparkles

Shiny_Rock
Ooops. Thanks. It didn''t come up when I googled it.
41.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I actually tried to find a dealer near me that carried them when I was on the hunt for a setting, but there wasn''t anyone close by.

BTW, their stuff really reminds me of Simon G. for some reason.

yellowsparkles

Shiny_Rock
Yeah, the ring I tried on is not in the catalog. The ring I saw was very simple. funny, I used the store locator function and nothing came up for Northern Calif. and that is where I saw the ring.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Lynn B..... this is really wierd but I have been looking at your ring at Pearlmans. I had no idea it belonged to someone on Pricescope. It looks alot like my current ring but with alot more BLING :) I like big and chuncky.... Please tell me about it ....WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I have a center stond similar in size to yours... 7.70 X 7.79 X 4.29

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Oh Woo, I''m sorry I didn''t see this thread earlier... but I just now saw and responded to your "I bought it!" thread. How exciting!

I think you''ll love the ring... I can''t wait to hear all about it, and see pictures!

Lynn

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results