Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Has anyone heard of Uneek? (sp?)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

yellowsparkles

Shiny_Rock
I tried on a ring that was made by Uneek, (LA based Jeweler). I found their website once, but can''t find it now. Has anyone heard of them? If so, what is their reputation?

Kismet

Ideal_Rock

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I actually tried to find a dealer near me that carried them when I was on the hunt for a setting, but there wasn''t anyone close by.

BTW, their stuff really reminds me of Simon G. for some reason.

yellowsparkles

Shiny_Rock
Yeah, the ring I tried on is not in the catalog. The ring I saw was very simple. funny, I used the store locator function and nothing came up for Northern Calif. and that is where I saw the ring.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Lynn B..... this is really wierd but I have been looking at your ring at Pearlmans. I had no idea it belonged to someone on Pricescope. It looks alot like my current ring but with alot more BLING :) I like big and chuncky.... Please tell me about it ....WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I have a center stond similar in size to yours... 7.70 X 7.79 X 4.29

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Oh Woo, I''m sorry I didn''t see this thread earlier... but I just now saw and responded to your "I bought it!" thread. How exciting!

I think you''ll love the ring... I can''t wait to hear all about it, and see pictures!

Lynn

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Indian Wedding Inspiration 2021
    Indian Wedding Inspiration 2021
    Actress Grace Kelly and Prince Rainier III of Monaco's Wedding
    Actress Grace Kelly and Prince Rainier III of Monaco's Wedding
    Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip’s Love Story told through Jewelry
    Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip’s Love Story told through Jewelry

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.