Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Has anyone gotten less than a full refund from James Allen?

La2020

Shiny_Rock
Due to foreign currency processing fee and/or difference between sell and buy rates? Or exchange rate fluctuation?

Thanks @flyingpig . No foreign currency exchanges are involved. The processing fee has already taken into consideration. It so happens to be $5 USD short..which is pretty weird. :eh:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very odd. You should get the full refund. I would call or email a second time.

anangel

Brilliant_Rock
Odd of sure, and I can’t speak to an specific experience with James Allen, but if two quick emails don’t get you the refund, I just wouldn’t do business with them and eat the loss. I’m not going to waste an hour of my time on the phone with them chasing $5, not worth it to me- however, I will certainly mention my poor experience to others which will cost them way more than $5.

jamesallenrings

Rough_Rock
Trade
Background: We decided to return the JA Emerald cut diamond from JA due to poor workmanship (wonky prongs and crooked head) https://www.pricescope.com/communit...t-what-i-expected-what-are-your-views.262473/.

Although the refund was done on the 10th, somehow, we were ended up with $5 usd less than the full amount.

Has anyone experienced the same before?

Jackie here from James Allen. Could you please email me your order number and I will look into this? My email is [email protected].

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Our Favorite Jewels from the 2021 Golden Globes
    Our Favorite Jewels from the 2021 Golden Globes
    Paris Hilton is Engaged
    Paris Hilton is Engaged
    Diamonds and Jewelry - Recommended Reads, Part 2
    Diamonds and Jewelry - Recommended Reads, Part 2

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.