shape
carat
color
clarity

Has a former friend or partner ever wanted you back?

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
@cmd2014 I'm really sorry for what you are going through. I too went through a divorce and it was devastating financially.
To me, the financial loss has always been WAY more devastating than the emotional. For a person, who once loved me, to take from me is more than I can ever comprehend.
I hope you take care and you will be ok. Hugs to you.

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@cmd2014 , I am sorry to read all this. You are a wonderful and responsible person, are reliable partner and you have gone above and beyond for your marriage. You deserve a partner who treats you in the same way. Hugs to you.

Sunstorm

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
@cmd2014 dear have you thought about your soon to be ex being a narcissist? All these examples you, and others many are huge red flags. It is extremely damaging to live with, worse to break up with one and post break-up is extremely tough. Please consider therapy, you really need emotional and professional support in this situation. This is not your fault, you do need and deserve all the love and help you can get at this time. We are here for you but you need it in person too and to rebuild yourself from this toxicity generally a professional is required. Hugs to you dear.

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@cmd2014 dear have you thought about your soon to be ex being a narcissist? All these examples you, and others many are huge red flags. It is extremely damaging to live with, worse to break up with one and post break-up is extremely tough. Please consider therapy, you really need emotional and professional support in this situation. This is not your fault, you do need and deserve all the love and help you can get at this time. We are here for you but you need it in person too and to rebuild yourself from this toxicity generally a professional is required. Hugs to you dear.

No, it turns out I was over-reacting. This has been a really emotional time for me. We have talked and he has come back with something that it extremely reasonable and makes sense for us both. I do think he can be selfish. I also think I have enabled some things (I have let things go that I shouldn't have). I am making arrangements to seek some therapy. I think there's a lot for me to examine and think about and work on before I would be ready to be in a relationship again.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results