shape
carat
color
clarity

Hartgem ring? I know nothing about Hartgem...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another ring for you guys to look at and advise me on. Pretty please??
emteeth.gif

http://www.hartgem.com/proddetail.asp?prod=33%2D1284%2F33

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow, that is pretty! I love the setting, how the gallery is opened a bit so the light can get in there.

ejsarkar

Shiny_Rock
Love it. I can't wait to see what you get! I'm thinking of getting the same kind of ring.
1.gif

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
thanks ladies! I''m so nervous about ordering this online. I''m afraid I''ll be disappointed. Of course I can always send it back... I pretty much know how large the stones will be since the one I tried on at a local B&M (Finks) is 7 stones, .59 ct of sapphires and .31 ct of diamonds (G-H, VS2) and 18k white gold. But it''s $935 plus tax so right at $1000 total.

The sale on this one ends Sunday so if I''m going to do it, I''ll have to order it before then. eeeeek!

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just talked to the president of the company (hartgem.com). Seemed like a nice guy. He said the ring is 3mm in width (I was concerned it would be really skinny and not very substantial). Based on the carat weight, the diamonds should be ~ 11 pts each and the sapphires ~ 12.5 pts each. He said he''d ship it free on Monday and I''d get it Tues (Wed at the latest). It would be right at $718 with the 10% off sale price. I think that''s pretty reasonable. ???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results