shape
carat
color
clarity

HarryChadENT.com?

Deedeeg

Rough_Rock
Hi-

I'm looking to upgrade my diamond for my 10 year anniversary. Stumbled across this diamond on THIS SITE. They don't offer GIA cert, only Gemological Appraisal Industry certs. Has anyone heard of them? I'm leery about buying online, but the prices are much better. Thanks!!

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi-

I'm looking to upgrade my diamond for my 10 year anniversary. Stumbled across this diamond on THIS SITE. They don't offer GIA cert, only Gemological Appraisal Industry certs. Has anyone heard of them? I'm leery about buying online, but the prices are much better. Thanks!!

You are comparing apples and oranges if you are trying to compare GIA grading reports to a 'Gemological Appraisal Industry' report.

Prices will be cheaper as it is likely the grades will be 1-2 grades lower than they claim they are, so you should compare prices with GIA stones that are 1-2 grades lower.

I can't prove the above, obviously, but there is usually no such thing as a bargain in the world of 'new' diamonds, therefore 'buyer beware'.

Deedeeg

Rough_Rock
You are comparing apples and oranges if you are trying to compare GIA grading reports to a 'Gemological Appraisal Industry' report.

Prices will be cheaper as it is likely the grades will be 1-2 grades lower than they claim they are, so you should compare prices with GIA stones that are 1-2 grades lower.

I can't prove the above, obviously, but there is usually no such thing as a bargain in the world of 'new' diamonds, therefore 'buyer beware'.

Thank you

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results