shape
carat
color
clarity

harry winston solitaire

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mastermitchell

Rough_Rock
Hello Everyone!

I am curious if there any people who have recently purchased a 1 carat Harry Winston solitaire or around that weight and if they didn''t mind sharing how much they paid for the ring. I am in a bind deciding between an internet stone and a replica HW setting or to just buy it from HW. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
36.gif

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
this is an exciting time for you! Congrats! I don''t have a HW stone but I would assume there will be a significant price difference buying directly from HW. We bought our stone from WF..so I can vouch for online purchases.

mastermitchell

Rough_Rock
I''ve heard great things about WF. One of my friends just bought a ring from them and his fiancee loved it. My girlfriend loves the HW solitaire and I''m just debating between being able to buy a better stone with a replica that looks similar to HW, or buy a less quality stone with the setting that she loves and the name that comes with it.
33.gif

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Have you asked her what she prefers? I mean it''s just a name (but that''s me). I''m all for the BETTER STONE! I just received my eternity wedding band last week. I bought it from WF. I saw this band a few yrs back but it was so expensive because it came with a name. I called up WF and asked if they could get me the setting I wanted. They did and I was able to get amazing ACA''s stones. The ring is amazing and didn''t break the bank. GL with whatever you choose.

asforhim

Rough_Rock
Recently purchased HW radiant in micropave setting (3.1 ct though). I didn''t pay attention to the pricing of lower ct wt solitaires but I would think they will start around $15,000.

Are you located near a HW boutique? Even if your not, just go to their website and pick a boutique to call. They will give you an estimating starting price.

Best of luck....

mastermitchell

Rough_Rock
That''s what I''ve read. I guess I should reprhase my topic. Has anyone gotten a discount on a HW solitaire that''s about 1 ct. Or do they only deal discounts on larger stones and purchases?

asforhim

Rough_Rock
HW will negotiate on prices, but I don''t know if they move much on their lower priced items. I received about a 15% discount but on a large piece. In economic times like these they may still come down 10% or so on a smaller item.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results