shape
carat
color
clarity

harry winston solitaire

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mastermitchell

Rough_Rock
Hello Everyone!

I am curious if there any people who have recently purchased a 1 carat Harry Winston solitaire or around that weight and if they didn''t mind sharing how much they paid for the ring. I am in a bind deciding between an internet stone and a replica HW setting or to just buy it from HW. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
36.gif

this is an exciting time for you! Congrats! I don''t have a HW stone but I would assume there will be a significant price difference buying directly from HW. We bought our stone from WF..so I can vouch for online purchases.

I''ve heard great things about WF. One of my friends just bought a ring from them and his fiancee loved it. My girlfriend loves the HW solitaire and I''m just debating between being able to buy a better stone with a replica that looks similar to HW, or buy a less quality stone with the setting that she loves and the name that comes with it.
33.gif

Have you asked her what she prefers? I mean it''s just a name (but that''s me). I''m all for the BETTER STONE! I just received my eternity wedding band last week. I bought it from WF. I saw this band a few yrs back but it was so expensive because it came with a name. I called up WF and asked if they could get me the setting I wanted. They did and I was able to get amazing ACA''s stones. The ring is amazing and didn''t break the bank. GL with whatever you choose.

Recently purchased HW radiant in micropave setting (3.1 ct though). I didn''t pay attention to the pricing of lower ct wt solitaires but I would think they will start around $15,000.

Are you located near a HW boutique? Even if your not, just go to their website and pick a boutique to call. They will give you an estimating starting price.

Best of luck....

That''s what I''ve read. I guess I should reprhase my topic. Has anyone gotten a discount on a HW solitaire that''s about 1 ct. Or do they only deal discounts on larger stones and purchases?

HW will negotiate on prices, but I don''t know if they move much on their lower priced items. I received about a 15% discount but on a large piece. In economic times like these they may still come down 10% or so on a smaller item.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP