teklit|1451971464|3970841 said:
Andelain|1451971219|3970839 said:
teklit|1451970992|3970836 said:
What is this? A cushion shaped AVR?

Yes. The prototype. :love: :love: :love: :love:

Oh, wow, that IS exciting!!!

What's next?
Ovals, pears, trillions?!?!

What's next for me is that I'm in the process of getting it reset. :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

teklit

Rough_Rock
Andelain|1451971786|3970846 said:
teklit|1451971464|3970841 said:
Andelain|1451971219|3970839 said:
teklit|1451970992|3970836 said:
What is this? A cushion shaped AVR?

Yes. The prototype. :love: :love: :love: :love:

Oh, wow, that IS exciting!!!

What's next?
Ovals, pears, trillions?!?!

What's next for me is that I'm in the process of getting it reset. :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Very nice! Congratulations!
Is there a thread documenting the R&D of this stone?
I've got to know the story!!

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
teklit|1451978654|3970879 said:
I stalked you, Adelain. :D
And found part of the story, very cool.
The ideal-scope is gorgeous, too.
I hope I don't miss the final reveal!!

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/avr-meets-avc-gog-prototype-inside.217414/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/avr-meets-avc-gog-prototype-inside.217414/[/URL]

That's all that was ever posted. I never bothered to post more pics of the ring after reading a couple of the comments in the thread about it. Now there's an issue with the setting, and the stone is at a local jeweler for a reset. I'll be looking for something else to go in the setting once later on.

teklit

Rough_Rock
I had to reread the thread because I didn't remember any slights, I see them now, sorry I dredged it up, it wasn't my intent to reopen wounds.

But you know what... there's way more people asking for more pics!! You can't punish the majority because of a minority of insensitive comments!!

"But, MOM, it's not fair!!" :razz:

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
teklit|1452028359|3971207 said:
I had to reread the thread because I didn't remember any slights, I see them now, sorry I dredged it up, it wasn't my intent to reopen wounds.

But you know what... there's way more people asking for more pics!! You can't punish the majority because of a minority of insensitive comments!!

"But, MOM, it's not fair!!" :razz:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It's not a wound, just not supposed to be in SMTB. It's getting reset now anyway.

sgirl

Rough_Rock
A Happy New Year to you!
I'm a newbie here and have really enjoyed watching your videos. It's really fun to see how passionate you are about diamonds.

sgirl

Rough_Rock
And the newbie bumped an old thread lol
Happy New Years anyway.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Does that mean that Jonathan doesn't wish anyone a Happy New Year this year? I mean it is now 2017. And soon it will be 2018. I would like to know his stand on happiness and new years now. I just want to clear this up. I like to have things made clear.

Deb
:saint:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
On behalf of Jonathan, I want to take it upon myself to wish you all an extremely Happy New Year.

Thank you. I wish you a Happy New Year, too, PrismBaby. But where is Jonathan? He is most certainly not shy <cough> <cough>. Unless he is on (a well-earned) vacation, he should be able to stop by himself!

Deb :wavey:

PrismBaby

Rough_Rock
Trade
Thank you. I wish you a Happy New Year, too, PrismBaby. But where is Jonathan? He is most certainly not shy <cough> <cough>. Unless he is on (a well-earned) vacation, he should be able to stop by himself!

Deb :wavey:

My dad is in his lab, whipping up some sparkly magic :loopy: I am sure he'll swing by!

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Prismbaby. I love your name!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And by the way I saw your new yellow ring and wow it's one of the pretties I've seen.

Aww, thank you SO much! He has some AV stones listed on James Allen, but he also has stones you can buy directly from him. Contact him if you are interested and he can explain! I am sure he's super busy right now taking photos and videos of the new AVR's he just got in!

DS has a new ring? Where is it?

Deb

I am not sure if you saw this one or not, but I am thinking you did. It was a few months ago.:wavey:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/a-little-sunshine-from-cvb-yoram-and-av.234991/

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww, thank you SO much! He has some AV stones listed on James Allen, but he also has stones you can buy directly from him. Contact him if you are interested and he can explain! I am sure he's super busy right now taking photos and videos of the new AVR's he just got in!

I am not sure if you saw this one or not, but I am thinking you did. It was a few months ago.:wavey:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/a-little-sunshine-from-cvb-yoram-and-av.234991

/

Not only did I never see this before, but when I just saw it referred to as your "new yellow ring" above, I assumed I was going to see a new ring made of yellow gold. I had absolutely no idea I was going to see a pale yellow diamond!

Pale yellow is my favorite color. My house in Virginia is painted "Man in The Moon" (a pale yellow) throughout. My daughter's bedroom when she was a baby had pale yellow walls and pale yellow wall-to-wall carpeting. I often dressed her in pale yellow and wore pale yellow sweaters myself. My garden is planted only with pale yellow daffodils and white flowers. When I discovered diamonds, I wondered why Canary yellow was a prized color and pale yellow was not a prized color! Just as we have similar dining room sets (and just as I have followed your lead in getting certain classic pieces of jewelry, like the inside out Whiteflash hoops) I should have predicted you would design a pale yellow diamond ring! It s beyond spectacular!

Hugs,
(((DS)))
Deb

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
A Happy New Year to you!
I'm a newbie here and have really enjoyed watching your videos. It's really fun to see how passionate you are about diamonds.

Thank you kindly sgirl.

And the newbie bumped an old thread lol
Happy New Years anyway.

:bigsmile: Just saved me from having to write a new thread for this year. :twirl:

Does that mean that Jonathan doesn't wish anyone a Happy New Year this year? I mean it is now 2017. And soon it will be 2018. I would like to know his stand on happiness and new years now. I just want to clear this up. I like to have things made clear.
Deb
:saint:

LOL DEB!!! OF COURSE I DO AND ESPECIALLY YOU!!! :mrgreen2:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy New Year, Jonathan! And thank you for coming by in person! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, too.

Hugs,
(((Jonathan)))
Deb

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not only did I never see this before, but when I just saw it referred to as your "new yellow ring" above, I assumed I was going to see a new ring made of yellow gold. I had absolutely no idea I was going to see a pale yellow diamond!

Pale yellow is my favorite color. My house in Virginia is painted "Man in The Moon" (a pale yellow) throughout. My daughter's bedroom when she was a baby had pale yellow walls and pale yellow wall-to-wall carpeting. I often dressed her in pale yellow and wore pale yellow sweaters myself. My garden is planted only with pale yellow daffodils and white flowers. When I discovered diamonds, I wondered why Canary yellow was a prized color and pale yellow was not a prized color! Just as we have similar dining room sets (and just as I have followed your lead in getting certain classic pieces of jewelry, like the inside out Whiteflash hoops) I should have predicted you would design a pale yellow diamond ring! It s beyond spectacular!

Hugs,
(((DS)))
Deb

Awww, Deb!!! Thank you SO much! That means a lot to me coming from you! {{{Hugs}}}

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Happy New Year, Jonathan! And thank you for coming by in person! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, too.

Hugs,
(((Jonathan)))
Deb

Hugs back at you my long time friend. <3 I was pleasantly surprised to see your post. One day it would be nice to meet you face to face at some PS get together somewhere!

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Happy New Years everyone!!!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results