shape
carat
color
clarity

Happy Anniversary Mara and Greg!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Happy anniversary Mara
36.gif
Enjoy your evening together!

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Happy Anniversary!!!
36.gif

Love your new avatar, the pink really compliments your new ROCK!
3.gif

rms

Brilliant_Rock
Happy Anniversary!

sarita

Brilliant_Rock
Hope you two have a great night out!

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
happy anniversary! may you continue to have many more. you guys are a great looking couple and love hearing your stories!

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
Happy anniversary!! May you have a long and prosperous marriage, full of sparkle!!
36.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy anniversary!! I hope you and Greg had a wonderful day. And those were some thoughtful gifts you got for him!

We want a full report about your dinner location (did you come up to SF??) and whether the restaurant had overhead recessed lights for optimum diamond performance.
3.gif

Small

Brilliant_Rock
Happy Anniversary...hope you enjoyed your evening and had a wonderful dinner!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy anniversary
36.gif
36.gif

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Big Congrats! Happy Anniversary!
36.gif
36.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hope you both had a wonderful day!
35.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awww thanks everyone!!!

Greg done good for dinner....he took me to this steakhouse in Palo Alto (Sundance) where we actually had either our third or fourth date, we could not remember but we knew it was a long time ago. Anyhow, we totally remember that place because we had just started dating and he was joking how he thought I'd be some wacky California vegetarian...
5.gif
and was happy to learn I was a meat-loving carnivore!! Also we had some other memories from that place, things we joked about, I even remember what he and I wore because when I met Greg he was a very stuffy East Coast dresser, and he used to show up for our dates in button down shirts and khakis!!
20.gif

So the dinner itself was awesome, we haven't been back to that place since that date, don't know why but we have other fave steakhouses, but this dinner reminded us how amazing Sundance is as well! Crab cakes, clam chowder, wedge salad, steaks, mashed potatoes, veggies, creamed spinach, mud pie, coffee, port and icewine....lots of good conversation about our last two years as a married couple...what we've done together, where we are going together, many ring admiration breaks (it seemed like every time the wait staff came to check on us we were talking about my diamond or holding up my hand to the light...haha such dorks!)...load ourselves back into the car, drive home (I snooze peacefully on the way home of course).

Then we got home, opened our cards (his was uncharacteristically sweet...something about a rainbow of happiness i brought into his life!!
30.gif
) and then he opened his new gift which he ADORES. He's been playing with it for the last hour and ignoring me...haha...men and their toys! So I of course took some more ring pictures.
9.gif
Anyway now it's bedtime..and he says THANKS for all the great wishes from you guys on here!!

Oh and he brought me home a little bouquet of multi-colored roses which was really sweet. Of course I used them in my ring photo shoot.
31.gif
Oh and the ring lighting in the restaurant was really interesting. The type of lights they had were so intense that the stone itself almost appeared a translucent BLACK but with colored sparkles inside, his small ACA did the same thing. I don't see that kind of effect often, so we were mesmerized.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
here is a funny picture for ya''ll....portia loves to ''help'' open presents, so this is the ''aftermath'' of her helping greg open his gift.

portia mess.jpg

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Glad to hear that you guys had a great evening and that you went somewhere with good lighting for diamonds!!! Cute shot of Portia!

widget

Ideal_Rock
Sounds like it was a WONDERFUL evening, Mara!
emlove.gif
emlove.gif

Congratulations to you both!

widget

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sounds like you guys had a great time. Portia is too cute.

iceprincess

Shiny_Rock
Happy anniversary! It sounds like you had a great time. Two years goes by so quickly. I still remember when you were planning your wedding, hehe. The picture of Portia is just too precious. Many many more happy years together.

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS!

9.gif

So Greg, when can we expect your first terrarium upgrade? ...I know you must have your eye on a nice live oak or sequoia.
12.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Belated wishes!!

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Happy Anniversary to you both! Hope you had a wonderful time together!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh mara your evening sounds like is was wonderful. love the pic of portia..too cute..

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/13/2006 2:14:06 PM
Author: JohnQuixote
CONGRATULATIONS!

9.gif

So Greg, when can we expect your first terrarium upgrade? ...I know you must have your eye on a nice live oak or sequoia.
12.gif
I laughed out loud at this one - sounds like something my hubby would say!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY one day late!!!! Sounds like my kind of dream date--wonderful company and reminiscing, amazing food, a food-coma snooze in the car, and a warm puppy present-opener back home!!

Happy 2 years!!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/13/2006 2:14:06 PM
Author: JohnQuixote
CONGRATULATIONS!

9.gif

12.gif
HAAHAHAHAAA!!!
9.gif

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Happy Anniversary!!!
36.gif
Sounds like you two had a perfect evening. Wishing you many more years to come.

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Belated Anniversary wishes Mara, so glad you had a great day and a yummylicious dinner. Can''t beat good ol'' US beef!

Isn''t it amazing how quickly 2 years flies by. Hubby and I have been married almost 7 months, but time flies so quickly it feels like yesterday. Congrats Upgrade Queen and glad to see Portia joined in the fun too.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
hehe thanks everyone....!! it is amazing how quickly the time flies for sure. i can''t believe that it''s been 2 years. my mom thought it was 3!

anyway, john...i read greg your question and he said ''redwood''.
20.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/14/2006 1:08:33 PM
Author: Mara
hehe thanks everyone....!! it is amazing how quickly the time flies for sure. i can''t believe that it''s been 2 years. my mom thought it was 3!

anyway, john...i read greg your question and he said ''redwood''.
20.gif
Looks like Mara''s gonna be going up to Muir Woods for Greg''s upgrade.
2.gif
9.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''d still get him a money tree -
31.gif

orangevixen

Shiny_Rock
Yes.. Happy Belated Anniversary
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results