shape
carat
color
clarity

Happy 30,000 Posts DIAMONDSEEKER!!!!

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations DS! We are very lucky to have you around!

jacy

Shiny_Rock
Congrats on a such a big milestone! Thank you for all of your words of wisdom!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy 30,000 DiamondSeeker!!!! You don't look a day over 29K! :cheeky: ;))
Thanks for all you do to make PS the great place it is!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

artdecogirl

Brilliant_Rock
Wow DS, 30,000, that is a pretty amazing number! Congratulations and a great big Thank you for all you contribute to this community!!!

coati

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Congratulations DS! We thank you for your helpful contributions to the forum. Cheers and here's to many-many more!
:appl:

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
CONGRATS, DS! :appl: Thanks for all the help you give !!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much MC, armywife, jacy, missy, artdecogirl, coati, and madelise!!!

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Fantastic! Congratulations! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :D

CharmedOne

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations DS! Thanks for always being so nice and helpful :)

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Congratulations DiamondSeeker. PS truly would not be the same place without you and your posts. Thank you from PS! :appl:

Starzin

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations DS it's quite a milestone and while I hardly ever visit RT, I've seen you around :wavey:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Cheers to the Queen of Pricescope!!!

(That's how I think of you!)

Thank you for making Pricescope a special place. You are kind to help others so readily and your insight is valuable and appreciated. I know I have learned a great deal from you - and you do it with grace and humor too! I hope you'll be around for another 30k!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
congrats.gif
DS!!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Many thanks, Autumnovember, CharmedOne, Ella, Starzin, Rosebloom, and Maisie!

I appreciate all your kind words and enjoy being here with all of you!

Ella and Andrey...thanks for making PS such a fun, educational, and friendly place to be!

Rosebloom.... :lol: Queen, huh? Well, then, that is a good reason to acquire some royal jewels, don't you think?! You can help me since we have similar taste! :bigsmile: Thanks so much!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1351643621|3295955 said:

Ella and Andrey...thanks for making PS such a fun, educational, and friendly place to be!

Rosebloom.... :lol: Queen, huh? Well, then, that is a good reason to acquire some royal jewels, don't you think?! You can help me since we have similar taste! :bigsmile: Thanks so much!

Oh yes, acquiring royal jewels is a must! I'm afraid I often day-dream design big statement pieces... If only the royals would come ask in RT for bling help. What fun we'd have!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rosebloom|1351730252|3296510 said:
diamondseeker2006|1351643621|3295955 said:

Oh yes, acquiring royal jewels is a must! I'm afraid I often day-dream design big statement pieces... If only the royals would come ask in RT for bling help. What fun we'd have!

Ah, now THAT would be fun!!! :appl:

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just noticed this thread! Holy cowabunga. 30k... you know, I am not sure with these threads whether to congratulate you (or any other mega poster, including myself), or arrange an intervention! :rodent:

So, are you the highest post-count poster now? Did Mara pass 30k? Is anyone else at that point? :read:

EDIT: Just did a lookey-loo and Mara is still the post Queen as of tonight: 30800 and change! haha

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dreamer_D|1351834352|3297226 said:
I just noticed this thread! Holy cowabunga. 30k... you know, I am not sure with these threads whether to congratulate you (or any other mega poster, including myself), or arrange an intervention! :rodent:

So, are you the highest post-count poster now? Did Mara pass 30k? Is anyone else at that point? :read:

EDIT: Just did a lookey-loo and Mara is still the post Queen as of tonight: 30800 and change! haha

I did Mara's 30k posts and Lorelei hit 30k! Did Kaleigh? I think she did? DS, I hope you are here for at least 30k more! I remember when I joined you were/are welcoming!!! :halo:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Plus she just celebrated her tenth anniversary on Pricescope! Sorry, DS, I don't want to give that young whippersnapper a swelled head, but she appears to be as longwinded as she is venerable. She has been here forever and she never stops talking!

Deb/AGBF
:saint:

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on 30,000 posts DS!!!! :appl: :appl:

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can we send you a cake??

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kaleigh|1351988613|3298160 said:
Can we send you a cake?? I know the cake was given for 10k posts started by our lovely Deb , AGBF. If not cake, we can do a massage or a day of your choosing...

You are so classy, Lisa!!! I don't know which I would prefer, a cake like the elegant one Gypsy sent me (it was to die for) or a facial like the one I had recently that took ten years off me (unfortunately not permanently)!!! Great suggestions!!!

Deb/AGBF
:wavey:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

:lol: Never in my wildest dreams did I ever consider the possibility of surpassing the number of posts of Mara or any of the very early members!

My family might think I need an intervention, but I watch almost ZERO TV, so I don't think they can say a whole lot! ;))

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Skippy|1351872173|3297372 said:

I did Mara's 30k posts and Lorelei hit 30k! Did Kaleigh? I think she did? DS, I hope you are here for at least 30k more! I remember when I joined you were/are welcoming!!! :halo:

I think a couple of people have reached 30k but I am not sure who else besides Mara.

Thanks, Skippy! You are a sweetheart!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
hlmr...thank you!!!

Lisa...my goodness, thank you SO much for the thought, but all the good wishes are wonderful! (However, if any jewelers want to send me diamonds, I might be forced to accept! :lol: :lol: :lol: )

Deb...you are too funny! I wonder if Mara will see that! The years do pass so quickly, though. In January I will have been here 7 years and that seems hard for me to believe!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW! What a milestone!! Congrats, DS. :appl:

Truly, PS'ers are so lucky to have you on this board. You've helped countless number of people, myself included. Your generosity is very much appreciated.

May you continue to be on PS for a loooooong time and I look forward to seeing many more posts from you.

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Congratulation DiamondSeeker!!!

Your helpful posts are part of what makes PS such a great place!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Skippy|1351473927|3294450 said:
Congratulations on 30,000 helpful posts; Rocky talky is lucky to have you around!!!! Cheers to many more post Diamondseeker and many thanks from all of us! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Amen! You are a "rock" of support around here and it wouldn't be the same without you!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Good job DS! :wavey: And congrats!!

cheers--Sharon

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much Phoenix and Sharon!!! You are two of my favorite bling sisters!

Andrey...Thanks for making this forum such a great place to be! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results