shape
carat
color
clarity

Happy 30,000 Posts DIAMONDSEEKER!!!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on 30,000 helpful posts; Rocky talky is lucky to have you around!!!! Cheers to many more post Diamondseeker and many thanks from all of us! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
CONGRATS DS! We love you and PS is a better place because of you!!!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG! It doesn't seem like all that long ago I started a 20k thread for you DS!!

CONGRATS!!!!!! RT is very lucky to have you :bigsmile:
:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

And what better way to celebrate a PS milestone than with a grand AVR hunt - perfect timing :bigsmile:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ah, Skippy!!!! :wavey: Thank you!!! I honestly did NOT even notice the number of posts! :lol: You are very observant!

January will be my 7th year here! I love my PS friends!!! :love: Unfortunately I also really like jewelry, so this place causes me to spend a lot of money! :$$): :naughty:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Dee Jay and Yssie!!!

Lol regarding the timing of the AVR hunt! That hunt is probably half of the 30k posts! :lol:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a hecka lot of posts! Congrats

D

Deactivated member 42515

Awesome DS! Yay!!!! You are so great and so nice! Always trying to help others! Congrats!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! That is quite a milestone. I always love to see your posts because I get to see your pretty avatar. :appl:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on reaching such a major milestone diamondseeker! You do a great job and help so many people. Thanks for all you do - PS is very lucky to have you! :appl: :appl: :appl:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats to you, DS! Here's to many more years of your sage advice!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Y'all are so sweet! No wonder people come here and stay forever!

Thanks, minious, YayTacori, marcy, junebug, and mom2boys!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Big big congrats to you diamondseeker, this place is so lucky to have you. It has been a pleasure to know and to learn from you in the past years. Long may it continue. Bravo and well done. You are a seasoned prosumer!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :wavey:

xo

Lisa

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dear DS,

I know I congratulated you in two threads; I am sorry I didn't think of starting a thread for you. That is why we need Skippy here. We need someone (besides you, dear friend) who is thoughtful!!!

Big hugs and cogratulations,
Deb
:wavey:

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Congrates!!!!!!!!!! :appl: :wavey:

texaskj

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations and thanks for all the help :!: :bigsmile:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kaleigh|1351477967|3294551 said:
Big big congrats to you diamondseeker, this place is so lucky to have you. It has been a pleasure to know and to learn from you in the past years. Long may it continue. Bravo and well done. You are a seasoned prosumer!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :wavey:

xo

Lisa

Lisa, you are one of the ones who was here when I came, and I have enjoyed knowing you all this time, too! Thanks so much for the sweet comments! You are close to the 30k mark yourself!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
AGBF|1351478748|3294570 said:
Dear DS,

I know I congratulated you in two threads; I am sorry I didn't think of starting a thread for you. That is why we need Skippy here. We need someone (besides you, dear friend) who is thoughtful!!!

Big hugs and cogratulations,
Deb

Now, Deb, excuse the double-meaning, but YOU take "the cake" for thoughtful! :bigsmile: And of course, Skippy is right there with you!

Thank you and hugs back!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Karl...thank you, buddy! I am soon needing a small asscher for a setting I bought, and I need you to find me one! :lol:

texaskj...thank you, too!!!

It's after midnight here so I am about to go to bed! But I want to thank you all so much! I am very thankful to have PS friends all over the country and the world!!!

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

To many, many more!!!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations DS :wavey: :appl: :appl: ...you sure talk a lot... :!: :bigsmile:

Mico

Brilliant_Rock
:wavey: :wavey: :wavey: yaaaay congratulations!!! You have always been such a huge help in RT. You and gypsy were those who helped us when we were shopping!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, DS! 30,000 is a loootttttt of posts, and I'm glad you've stuck around all these years. I lurk in RT and I always find your posts helpful.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Huge congratulations on all of your postings! You are such an incredible help to all of us on PS. your vast knowledge is always so appreciated and your kindness is always evident in all posts. Thank you for all your brought to us!

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Wow, what a LOT of helpful cheerful funny posts! We are lucky -- looking forward to the NEXT 7 years!

--- Laurie

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats DS - here's to the next 30k!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations DiamondSeeker :appl: :appl: :appl: Your posts are very helpful and you're always full of positive energy :wavey:

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats J! :appl:

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Congrats DS! You are very valued around here and I hope you find your dream diamond very soon!!!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Many, many thanks, Susan, DF, Mico, Zoe, Enerchi, JewelFreak, MGR, naty, Tacori, and stargurl!!!

PS is a great place to be because of all of YOU! And I do look forward to the next 30k!!! I just hope I have my permanent e-ring settled before then! :lol:

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results