shape
carat
color
clarity

Halos...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
I always knew that I wanted a bezel set ring (for my klutzy ways) and I totally fell in love with the idea of a halo as well. It was like adding dessert!

I did go with a plain polished split shank, partly due to the fact that I wear my ring almost 24/7...and because I wanted the center to stand out!

I have at least 3-4 people compliment me on it every week....so the "ketchup" is obviously good!
2.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Well, some of us could argue that a stone without a halo is a little too..."missionary"! hehe
31.gif
Couldn''t help that one. Good thing for jewelers that every person likes things and sees things a little differently. I have a halo now and I love it, but, in a few years I know I''ll have a different stone and a different setting.

To answer the question directly, no, halos aren''t like ketchup on a good steak IMO. Maybe a poll is in order here.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/1/2006 1:40:10 PM
Author: mtrb
Some of the best filet min yon I have had comes with a brandied mushroom or Merlot sauce... mmmnnn.
I have never eaten filet min yon without a sauce of some kind, however I eat prime rib as is. So I guess it depends on the cut.
41.gif
I like filet mignon without anything, but I love horseradish on my prime rib!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results