shape
carat
color
clarity

halo side stones

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
Has anyone seen a ring with halo side stones?

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I have seen three stone rings where all three diamonds had halos and it is a beautiful look.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not sure what shapes your thinking of for the three stones but here are a few Beaudrys off of Pearlman''s site.

beaduryhalo1.jpg

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

beaudryhalo2.jpg

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don''t know why those are so small -- sorry. Here is the link for bigger pics. The first one is on page 1 of the Beaudrys and the second one is on page 2. link

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
it doesn''t matter what shape
but I was thinking more of just the sides being halo and the center prong.

My e-ring that''s being designed is this way and the wax with all the diamonds set in it looks awesome.
I have not found a ring designed this way yet, but it''s a happy medium for me that likes halo and him that doesn''t.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh sorry - I misunderstood!

Here is a link to one on the Veraggio site. (It won''t let me copy the image for some reason.)

link

There is also a specific one that I''m thinking of with a round center stone and half moon sides in halos but I can''t seem to find it. I thought it was a Scott Kay; I''ll keep looking.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results