Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity
  • Pricescope Upgrade/Maintenance Is Complete.

We still have a few things to iron out. If you see any bugs, issues or have any concerns, let us know here in this discussion.

halo side stones

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I have seen three stone rings where all three diamonds had halos and it is a beautiful look.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not sure what shapes your thinking of for the three stones but here are a few Beaudrys off of Pearlman''s site.

beaduryhalo1.jpg

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

beaudryhalo2.jpg

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don''t know why those are so small -- sorry. Here is the link for bigger pics. The first one is on page 1 of the Beaudrys and the second one is on page 2. link

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
it doesn''t matter what shape
but I was thinking more of just the sides being halo and the center prong.

My e-ring that''s being designed is this way and the wax with all the diamonds set in it looks awesome.
I have not found a ring designed this way yet, but it''s a happy medium for me that likes halo and him that doesn''t.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh sorry - I misunderstood!

Here is a link to one on the Veraggio site. (It won''t let me copy the image for some reason.)

link

There is also a specific one that I''m thinking of with a round center stone and half moon sides in halos but I can''t seem to find it. I thought it was a Scott Kay; I''ll keep looking.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.