shape
carat
color
clarity

Halo e rings with wedding bands?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

morganleFay

Shiny_Rock
My husband and I are going to be going to Vegas to renew our vows for our 10 year anniversary. I am looking at upgrading my e ring. I want to keep my old set which is yellow and white gold but I want to get a halo setting in white gold only. I am wondering if anyone out there can post some pictures of their halos with diamond wedding bands either flush or non flush. I found three stone halo ring at a jeweler friend nearby but I am wanting to see others on pricescope with their wedding bands.
THanks

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your 10th anniversary!
36.gif

I don''t have anything to post, but wondered where you will be renewing your vows in Vegas. I''d like to do the same thing with my DH.

Lori

morganleFay

Shiny_Rock
We are not a hundred percent sure but we would like to do it very non traditional this time. We had the full on wedding the last time, out side, white dress, 120 guests. We think it would be funny to get married by Elvis actually. I found a few places that do theme weddings. As soon as I narrow down our picks I will post them here for you.

morganleFay

Shiny_Rock
Here is a picture that is similar to the ring I want to get. The center here is an oval cushion and the one I want to get is a round. But the rest is exactly the same. What type of wedding band could I get with this?
Does anyone have a halo similar to this with a wedding band? either flush or non flush?
Post pictures if you have.

Thanks

morganleFay

Shiny_Rock
sorry here are the pictures

anniversary ring.jpg

morganleFay

Shiny_Rock
This ring is from Knox Jewelers website but it looks almost identical to the one I want to buy from my jeweler friend.

anniversaryring2.jpg

morganleFay

Shiny_Rock
Last one. Front shot

annivesary ring 3.jpg

beau13

Ideal_Rock
With that style of ring, a band won't be sitting flush. I think a very narrow diamond band (similar to the shank of the 3 stone halo) would look great with it. I think the gap between the two rings will look good ! I think I looked at every halo style posted on this site, when I was deciding on the design for mine. If you check out this link, there is a ritani 3 stone halo posted (no band), but just below that one, there's a halo with sidestones shown with a band!
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/show-me-your-rings-with-halos.27882/page-4. If you do a search for halo rings..you may find more..but I don't remember seeing too many similar to the pics you posted. Good luck with your search and Happy 10th!

morganleFay

Shiny_Rock
Thank you Beau. Much appreicated. I will take a look. I agree with you. I will have to go down and try the ring on with some of the thin wedding bands my friend has I guess. i could always get a custom band made.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results