shape
carat
color
clarity

Halloween Treat! Asscher Engagement Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
O. M. G!!! I love your ring!!!!! It''s absolutely stunning!!! He did a mighty fine job!!! Did you help him at all in picking it? Either way, you both have beautiful taste!!

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! You two are a gorgeous couple, and have a gorgeous ring as well!

chiapet

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! Your ring is gorgeous! Congratulations! Post more pictures please!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!!

It's beautiful, and (thankfully!) not the least bit halloweeny
36.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! its gorgeous!

Chi-amiGal

Rough_Rock
Thank you everyone!!!

And yes, I most definitely helped out with it- In fact- my friends would laugh b/c I printed out literally pages and pages full of information on rings- from what started as general information such as the 4 c''s- and pictures of different shape/ size stones and settings -to when I narrowed it down to an asscher and a split shank setting- to all the info on what makes a good asscher- from threads by Jonathan himself, Strmrdr, Kenny, Kaleigh, Starryeyed (her Leon was THE RING I fell in love with, after I was initally interested in split shank rings after seeing one at a Mayors)....and all the way down to the vendors that were highly recommended. Funny at the time- my joked that it was/ is the "Bible of Engagement Rings". But in all seriousness- in that time- I''ve helped out a lot of other soon to be engaged gals along the way (friends and co-workers) and I think they appreciate it.

As it is with asschers- I learned it takes a looong time and a LOT of patience to find a good one- and while I was waiting- I saw a lot of great ones come and go up on this site and through the vendor''s sites themselves. Eventually I just kinda handed all the stuff to my guy and directed him to the vendors I knew would do a great job.:) And he/ they did.

My only concern now- and I think I''ll make a separate post about it when I get more time later this week- is how I should insure it- Basic background is I''m in Chicago for a couple more months, then moving back down to live (again) with my fiance in Miami. He just started renting out a house down there (long story). I know there are different ways and different companies to go through, but we''re both clueless at this point. Anyway- we''ll see what happens.

Busy week ahead- but I''ll try to take more pictures when I can (it is hard to get good ones!) and I''ll post them (hopefully within the next week/ few days!)

Thanks again you guys!!!- And if any of you have questions- I''ll try to get back to you as soon as I can.:)

peterspixie

Shiny_Rock
Wow! very beautiful choice! in a ring and in a future hubby :)

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! It is gorgeous.

LisaLondon

Rough_Rock
I LOVE IT!! More pics please, those are not NEARLY enough! Side shots, sun shots, etc!!!
25.gif

joelly

Ideal_Rock
What a cute couple you two make. Love the ring!!! Gorgeous!!!
30.gif
30.gif
Congrats!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

MagsyMay

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement!! Your ring is gorgeous!! Go Bears too!
10.gif

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring!! Many congrats
36.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Absolutely stunning!!!! Congratulations to you both!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring - congrats!

crossmyfingers

Shiny_Rock
Congrats! Your ring is beautiful!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS, congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Now that is some tricker treat!!!
31.gif
31.gif
adorable couple!!

freefly

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! It''s a beautiful ring. Now can we get some closer shots of it please?
36.gif

katomm

Shiny_Rock
Congrats Chi!!! Your ring is gorgeous!! We are date twins :) I also got engaged on Halloween, posted in the LIW forum the carved pumpkin that said "Will u marry me" and my e-ring w/ story.

We''re getting married on New Year''s Eve :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results