shape
carat
color
clarity

Half Knife-Edge Eternity Band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Summit

Rough_Rock
I''m hoping that someone can help me out. Has anyone ever seen an angled eternity wedding band? I''m looking for on-line site, hopefully a repeatable one, that might have these online. My fiancee and I were at a jewelery store yesterday and saw these for the first time. Unfortunately they were unbelievably expensive (over-priced) at the store we were at.

What I''m speaking of basically looks like half of the White Flash "Pave Knife-Edge Diamond Wedding Band." (Except eternity -- with diamonds all the way around.) So if you cut this White Flash ''Pave Knife-Edge Wedding Band'' right down the middle, you''d end up with two of these ''angled'', or what I call ''half knife-edge'' eternity bands.

http://www.whiteflash.com/Wedding_Bands/Pave-Knife-Edge-Band_962.htm

My fiancee wants two thinner eternity wedding bands, one for each side of her engagement ring, and we both really liked the (unique?) look of using two of these bands. The higher side of each band would be flush with the engagement ring, with the lower sides on the outside. (Think of sandwiching a solitaire engagement right in the middle of the band above.) The other cool thing is that if she doesn''t want to wear the engagement ring, she could just wear these two ''half knife-edge'' bands and it would look exactly the WF knife-edge band above.

Anyone ever seen anything like this? Anyone know of any on-line sites that sell these? I suppose WF could probably make a custom band like I''m describing using the one above as a template. Please share your thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results