shape
carat
color
clarity

Haircut

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
LOL

Jenjen

Rough_Rock
-hijack---
Sensible walking shoes!!!! I just snorted out loud!
Thanks for the laugh, ladies-

end hijack

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
So what did you decide Jorman?
I''m getting my haircut Friday and am not sure I want to do it! Just know I need a change!

jorman

Brilliant_Rock
I have decided to try the long swoppy bangs and go a little warmer for the fall. I am going to schedule an appointment for a week from now. I will send pics after.

What are you going to do, Angel?
Post pics so we can see before and after.
1.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Jorman- i have hair similar to yours. it''s honey gold blonde and straight. i have a blunt cut on the bottom and it''s 3-4 inches below my sholders. i usually have the front like yours. today, i went get just my bangs cut. i cut a section and it starts right below my eyes and goes down to about my chin line. i brought in a pic of jessica simpson''s hair. so i have my length of before and the blunt bottom with the jessica bangs. i likes.

just a thought.

i tried looking online for the pic and didn''t find it. here is a close one.

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/english/doc/2005-02/24/xin_330202231543734134783.jpg

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Ok my hair is very long now and I would like to keep the length. I also decided I need bangs cuz my forehead is huge!!!
I want to keep the length cuz I have a round face. So, I like the bangs Beyonce has but not as short but I like the swept to the side look and I like the layers and angles Eva has.

BEyonce.JPG

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
sorry they''re so big...here''s eva''s!

evahair.JPG

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s me!

paulahair.JPG

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
geezz- i have the opposite problem. my forehead is t-tiny.

jorman

Brilliant_Rock
Me too jcrow- my forehead is little too. So the bangs look good. Are they annoying you yet?

Angel- you don''t have a huge forhead. I don''t know what you are talking about. I definitely think you could pull off the beyonce bangs and a few layers. Go for it and show us the new look.

I''ll post pics once I have the new look too.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
i dunno ya'll...i've had bangs almost all of my life b/c I just look horrid without them...every day I think how much easier it would be without them. They are SUCH a pain in the ass...mine are short though so that makes them more difficult to deal with.... I was in a friend's wedding party and it was SO windy on that day...and the wind was coming from the one side, so my bangs were up to the side in all the pix and I'm like the Flock of Seagulls guy...
41.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
20.gif

flock.jpg

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
MMM-That picture is great. Love Flock of Seagulls!
31.gif

I know exactly what you are talking about. I had bangs all my life (except recently) and I have naturally curly hair so once the humidity comes (WHICH IS ALWAYS IN CHICAGO!) my bangs shorten up and I look WAY hot!
3.gif

They are a pain but I just need something. We'll see how it goes!

Jorman-Thanks but I never thought it was huge till I started seeing it in pictures!
SCARY!!
6.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/28/2005 6:30:26 PM
Author: jorman
Me too jcrow- my forehead is little too. So the bangs look good. Are they annoying you yet?

Angel- you don''t have a huge forhead. I don''t know what you are talking about. I definitely think you could pull off the beyonce bangs and a few layers. Go for it and show us the new look.

I''ll post pics once I have the new look too.

i found a little trick to keep them out of my way. Bumble and Bumble hairspray. the one in the pink can. i use a little of it and my fringe stays in place. i was always cautious of hairspray- but looks like they''ve changed since my younger 80''s decade years. they don''t LOOK like they''ve been hairsprayed...it''s wonderful...

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
I''ll def. try some...I have a stash of Bumble stuff at home that my husband brings home and will look to see if we have any, if not, I''ll tell hubby to go get me some... !!! My hair sucks up any bit of humidity in the air

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/20/2005 3:09:49 PM
Author: moremoremore
''There''s no humidity in California, silly MMM!!!''

NOTE TO SELF. MOVE TO CA. Maybe then I won''t have 80''s wings every day in august. it''s NOT pretty.

Someone pm Ana...that would be a rip to see her superimpose the bangs on your pic!

If you get them and you bug them, wear it down with a little tiny clip just holding the bangs. I love that look!!

p.s. DAMN YOU THICK STRAIGHT HAIR''D GIRLS. DAMN YOU ALL TO HECK.
LMAOOOOOOOOoo

I just read through this.
Sorry to hijack.

"note to self...."
You kill me woman

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results