shape
carat
color
clarity

Hair Accessories

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'd love to see what everyone is wearing in their hair for the big day. I'm still undecided. I have it narrowed down to a feather flower or a big rhinestone comb...I think.
2.gif

ETA: I will wear a veil for the ceremony too!

IdLikeToBuyAVal

Shiny_Rock
I''m still undecided. I bought a double tier veil with ivory satin ribbon edging and I can''t decide if I love it or hate it...I''ve also been looking at beautiful magnolia-type silk flowers for my hair and have been wondering about that avenue as well. I feel more like a bride with the veil, but I don''t want it to hide my dress and I don''t really like it in my face either. I''m just indecisive about the whole thing and I''m coming down to the wire!

purselover

Ideal_Rock
I ended up wearing a big flower clip for the ceremony and reception. I bought 2 other headbands to change into for the reception but I ended up forgetting! Here are pics

12.26downtheaisle12.jpg

purselover

Ideal_Rock
from the back

12.26favdance12.jpg

jjc

Brilliant_Rock
Hi HouseCat! My veil will look like this:

knmlhus09grac.jpg

jjc

Brilliant_Rock
And this is what I''m wearing for post-ceremony:

00.large.jpg

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wore a rhinestone pin that was bobby-pinned into my hairstyle - loved the little bit of bling. This is my hair trial :)

myhair2020.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results