shape
carat
color
clarity

H/VVS. Needed expert advice

jp201845

Brilliant_Rock
Any score under 2 on the HCA is worth considering for further evaluation. The crown angle @ 33.5 is a tad bit shallow but will pair up ok with a 40.8 Pavillion.

Amyzee

Rough_Rock
Any score under 2 on the HCA is worth considering for further evaluation. The crown angle @ 33.5 is a tad bit shallow but will pair up ok with a 40.8 Pavillion.

Thank you!
What do you think of this one? It’s crown angle is not ideal. Don’t have credits to check on HCA. I am worried about The cloud on the table since it’s a lower clarity but it is a good size stone. Not sure if it’s a good choice. Waiting on vendor to confirm clarity/eyeclean.

jp201845

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you!
What do you think of this one? It’s crown angle is not ideal. Don’t have credits to check on HCA. I am worried about The cloud on the table since it’s a lower clarity but it is a good size stone. Not sure if it’s a good choice. Waiting on vendor to confirm clarity/eyeclean.

Don’t worry at VVS1 Clarity you will have an eye clean stone in most cases, and looking at the video looks great to me very crisp arrows and no sign of any hazy or cloudiness. I’m no expert with videos just offering my opinion.

stonehunter20

Shiny_Rock
it's not available any more.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results