shape
carat
color
clarity

H&A sidestones......

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I''m trying to figure out my wedding band costs & thought I''d start looking into the cost for some .15''s & some .20''s sidestones.

I emailed Jan from Diamond Brokers of Florida & let me tell you, she is still the BEST at responding! I got a price from her for some very good cut stones. I wanted to do some comparison shopping with Ideal H&A stones of this small size.

Barry, I emailed you, no response yet. Not sure if you got it or not?

Leslie, my 1st email to you was about a mth ago, then I emailed your company again about a week later, then I actually called about a couple wks later & spoke to Judy. I mentioned my name, & poof she pulls up both my emails saying she''ll ask you about the ACA prices & get "right" back to me. That hasnt happened. How long does this take?? I dont think I''m being a pain in the a$$. Perhaps the sale is too low $$$?
I know you had given me that info a few mths back but I dont recall the prices you quoted then & I dont have the emails saved, which is why I was trying to not be a pain.

If any of you sell Ideal H&A, email me & let me know what the price is for:
.15-.20 VS-2 to SI-1, F-G colour is? The dollar is still very low & I want to make my decision before it starts to rise again. As for quantity, 3 min. or 5 max. of either size.

Judy
ccuheartnurse @ yahoo.com

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
Hi Judy!
wavey.gif

Lesley told me that a D-G VS 0.15 costs about $245/stone. I hope this is correct. I'm sure these are just gorgeous
love.gif
! As for the 0.20's, check on her website. There are several in this range.
1.gif

LesleyH

Brilliant_Rock
Judy:

I am sorry I have not called you back. I don't normally bring my personal life in here, but I had a very bad fall 10 days ago, tore the tendons in my right ankle and have been in excruciating pain. I have been in the office physically on a very limited basis, hence my not calling you. I will be there later this afternoon and will plan on calling you. Please accept my apologies.

Giangi, thanks for stepping in for me :)

LesleyH
www.whiteflash.com

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
Oh Lesley I'm so sorry to hear about that!
I hope you'll feel better very soon and help this nice lady providing her some of your gorgeous stones!
1.gif

barry

Shiny_Rock
CCU;

Please re-send that e-mail.

Lesley;

Sorry to hear about your mishap, wish you a speedy recovery.

Barry
www.superbcert.com

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh damn Lesley! I'm sorry to hear about your leg. I would think too that you would be on pain killers. So when you quote me, make sure you're under the influence ok?!
11.gif
I got your email. Thank you.
wavey.gif

Barry, will resend an email out to superbcert's info email addy.

Giangi, thank you for the info. Are you an unofficial ambassador of good will?? LOL

Judy
:)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results