shape
carat
color
clarity

Gypsy and High Performance Diamonds join forces!

MollyMalone

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have missed out on seeing so many PS threads, trying to do some catch-up on past weeks right now.
This is such fabulous news for you Layla, HPD, and us consumers too -- WOOHOO and much happiness :dance:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry for the confusion! I did put a clue in my signature line, hoping to help you all figure out the transitions.8)

I was never confused, silly! I knew you were LaylaR! I'm just commenting on all your to-ing and fro-ing, is all! How could I forget your name when I sent you a cake in real life and you sent me one? I came across a picture of it just the other day! I probably can't find it now.

AlmondApricotCakeGypsyGaveAGBF.jpg

I managed. ;)) Here is the almond apricot cake Gypsy/Layla gave me when i reached 10,000 postings. :))I just wish I still had it. It was the best. I want to eat my cake and have it, too. :wavey:

Deb
:saint:

LaylaR

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Deb,
You are too sweet. But you were the one who sent me a glorious apple cake for my 10k, first!

I want cake too. :lol-2:

Thank you everyone!

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow! What an amazing partnership. Congratulations Layla. I know you are bound by trade rules but I sure hope you can deliver the no nonsense advice we appreciate from you. :mrgreen:

LaylaR

Shiny_Rock
Trade
ccheartnurse, ABSOLUTELY! Thank you for understanding that. ((HUGS))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results