shape
carat
color
clarity

Guess what I got with my PS 10k gift....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FD21Bride

Shiny_Rock
Hey..I''m new here (I think this is like my 3rd post or something) Explain to me how you got free toe rings again? If you make so many posts you get a reward?

Very cute toe rings! I have a cheap ring that I wear every once in a while...don''t want my little toesies to feel left out!
19.gif

Ukieza

Shiny_Rock
OMG.. that is just ridiculous! But fun! hehe.. They look wonderful! Congrats!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
thanks guys! what sweet sentiments from everyone...it makes me feel like a GROUP HUG is necessary!
31.gif
now flash your diamonds...
2.gif

balt..that'd be a thought, size 20 toe rings?!

jewelgirl...these things had to be squeezed on...I told Greg the only way they are coming off easily is if someone takes my toes too. YIKES!

tacori & fdbride...check out my original thread in my first post on page 1 to see how the gift giving transpired.
1.gif

Carolina Girl

Rough_Rock
Mara, congrats on 10K posts and your gift.

Thanks for always being so helpful and providing great info.
1.gif
1.gif

laughinggravy

Shiny_Rock
Mara they''re excellent. I live in Birkenstocks over the summer and have one little toe ring. This is a really a great idea. Love it!!!!
A

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
I have never understood the point of toe rings, but those are so cute, I think I want one!!!

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
It''ll be a shame when the weather gets colder and you can''t wear open toed shoes. Maybe you can invest in some see through rain boots! Luckily in California the cold weather season doesn''t last too long for us.

Very cute toe rings! I bet they sparkle like mad!

Enjoy!

Stephanie

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
So since I got the amazing ultrasonic...I have been jonesing to clean my toe rings with it. But after the effort it took to get these things on the first time, I was totally freaked out about removing them. I figured I''d bruise my toe again and it would just be a very negative experience.

Sooo...I was cleaning them today the old fashioned way, and then realized maybe I could use the liquid as a lubricant to squeeze them off. Hallelujah! It took some manuevering, but it worked out. Minus toe bruising. They were so filthy. Cleaned those babies FIVE TIMES in the ultrasonic on HIGH. Then figured I''d take some pictures since miracle of miracles, they were off the toes. Then I squeeze them back on and it was not as painful as I expected. My feet must have been cold.

Anyway, here are a few visual highlights.
2.gif

sparkly shiny toe rings 1005.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock

sparkly shiny toe rings 1005 c.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here you can see the small cutouts on the back of the ring for cleaning. Those things were dirty before I ultrasonic'd them!

sparkly shiny toe rings 1005 b.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
They look great, so clean and sparkley. No toe shots???
31.gif
Got to love that ultrasonic, I have a bunch of stuff I''m going to clean tomorrow.
21.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Congrats Mara on your 10K posts. wow. Those rings look awesome! I can''t imagine...looking down and seeing diamonds on your feet - both of them too!!!
30.gif

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Very lovely, indeed! I think I''ve got to get myself one of those ultrasonics.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results