shape
carat
color
clarity

Guess what I got with my PS 10k gift....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ewwww, that''s just gross. Ok a diamond pin????

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
and here they are at home on my feet!
30.gif

(ignore french fry toes and bony feet please!)

diamond toe ring 50.jpg

sjz

Brilliant_Rock
20.gif
I thnk you should give ME one of those, Mara, for guessing right the first time...lol! They look gorgeous. That''s exactly what I would have gotten, BTW.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cute, Mara. Congrats! (I have the very same Havaianas on right now, in black too. . .where are my toe rings
7.gif
39.gif
).

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW! What a great idea!!! I wasn''t expecting them for your toes but they are really neat!

Great gift, Leonid and Irina!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT! IKNEWITIKNEWITINKNEWIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
9.gif

How adorable!!!! I LOVE THEM!!!! Toooooo darn cute, girl!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Now the details... what SIZE are they??!!! And are they comfortable???!!! And specs... we NEED the specs!!!!!!

Lynn

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/13/2005 6:03:09 PM
Author: MichelleCarmen
I have the very same Havaianas on right now, in black too. .
I am wearing the very same black Havaianas right now too!!! Except mine rub like all get out and always have. Flip flops hurt my feets.
39.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
now that''s cool.

They look terrific.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
They look great, how fun!!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
ha ha good job on the guess SJZ. Lynn gets second prize.
2.gif

LOVE all the creative guesses...especially from Kaleigh, my partner in crime, who was tasked to keep people from guessing too close to the real thing!! Oh and 7/1 I almost died laughing at the diamond caps!!

It's a SET of rings and not 'a ring'...you guys know how I love the 'semantics'....
31.gif

Seriously, deciding to get these things was very hard. It's not like I have tons of diamond jewelry and there were other things that I thought about for weeks. But bottom line, my silver toe rings that I had on my toes previously have been on there for 3-4 years and I only took them off very rarely to clean them. They didn't bother me and felt great. So when it came down, toe rings for me WERE the most 'useful' item. I wear them as much if not more than my wedding set!

WhiteFlash was GREAT in making them. I spoke at length with Leon and sent them my old toe rings. He stressed that it was important to keep the design as close as possible to my existing toe rings since we already knew that my feet were fine with that design and the rings did not bother the toes etc. So he said channel set was the best way. The rings are a size 3.75 (wow bigger than some of the gals fingers on here, scary huh?!), 2mm each with 43 F/G 1.1mm ACA melee stones in each ring. They are REALLY delicate, in the WF pictures they look very substantial but you can see on my feet they are TINY! I love them. It's such a subtle look but in the sun, they are seriously bling bling. Almost moreso than my rings if you can believe it. They feel totally comfortable just like my old rings though it took me a few hours this morning to get used to wearing them again!

Even while WF was making them, I had my doubts I was doing the right thing, but I am so happy I went with my gut and got what I really wanted and something that will get used all the time...moreso than a bigger pair of earrings or something else I wouldn't wear as much.

Thanks so much to everyone involved, L&I for being amazing...WF for being so patient and so great at what they do, alj and kaleigh for being so supportive while I hemmed and hawed over whattodowhattodo...
31.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
oooooomigosh, they are SO CUTE!!!! nice choice
30.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
and for those interested, my wax! i thought it was awesome.

mara wax.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
and the first completed toe ring which shows alot more detail. Brian rejected the cast of the 2nd toe ring so they had to recast it which took an extra few ringless days! But the end result was definitely worth the wait!

MT1.jpg

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
what is the metal?

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Ohmygosh, how fun! I am STILL smiling!!!!
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif

Are the rings plat or WG?

Could you wear one as a pinky ring if you wanted??!

What is the tcw of each ring?

I''ll bet they are little fire crackers -- those ACA melees are downright BLINDING in the sun!!!!
10.gif
10.gif
10.gif

Totally, 100% ADORABLE! Good job, girl!!!!
36.gif

Lynn

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think Leonid and Irina deserve a big round of applause for this!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
10k, here I come, haha!!!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh sorry, it''s white gold. Part of what I wanted to ensure is that the rings would be strong...so I asked about platinum but I guess the feeling was that white gold would be okay. Also the opening holes on the bottom of the rings are interesting, instead of the typical round eternity holes these are more like slits...and when I asked Brian told me that by making round regular holes it would compromise the strength of the setting so they made them as thin as possible and in the middle of the setting rather than extending them out towards the ends where I guess things would be weaker? So they really took care to ensure that the stones and the rings would be ''safe''. So we''ll see! I also don''t walk out barefoot alot, I always wear flip flops ( I have like 10 pairs of Havanianas, LOVE THEM!!!) so it''s not as though these will be scratching around on concrete or metal a whole lot.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
cool! that would be a great gift for the girl who has everything
36.gif

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Theyactually look like Plat to me!

That is just cool as hell.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Haha Lynn actually these just BARELY fit on my pinky so yes if I get tired of toe rings down the line I could have them as pinkies I guess! heehe.

The funniest part was I figured my toes were about size 3 at max. I mean we have gals on here with size 2 and 3 fingers, my toes surely couldn't be larger than their FINGERS right?! Well WF gets my toe rings and Leon goes...oh these rings are sized at 3.75. WHAT!? Hahaha...boy I felt very large that day! One of my toes is a tiny bit bigger than the other and I had to struggle to get the ring onto that toe so I may need a tiny bit of a resize on one of them...we'll see. Greg said to see if I can get used to it so I don't have to mess around with the ring.

The rings are a mix of .007 and .008c stones for ~.30ctw in each ring. Not bad for the toes!

Oh and I should also add that Greg wanted me to put the PS gift towards my upgrade next year. I said no way buddy, you aren't getting off that easy!
12.gif

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
They are just so dainty!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a cool idea, and the final product is just impeccable!!! I love them and especially the fact that they''re completely closed rings...my toes have fat heads so my toe rings need to be the adjustable ones cuz if they fit over the top of my toe, they''re too big for the rest of my toe. It''s a good thing to have french fry toes sometimes.
2.gif
Just divine!!!!!

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Too cool, Mara! Love them!! WF does it again...

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
My toes do that too. I hate my feet.

Mara you have great feet, and all manicured and looking moisturized and everything.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/13/2005 6:29:57 PM
Author: ame

Mara you have great feet, and all manicured and looking moisturized and everything.
LOL

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/13/2005 6:32:04 PM
Author: sevens one

Date: 8/13/2005 6:29:57 PM
Author: ame

LOL
HA HA trust me they don''t always look like that.

I ran my butt over to the salon yesterday afternoon between lunch and Greg''s company picnic to get a pedicure when I knew the rings were shipping for today arrival. No way was I posting them BP (before pedicure)!

By the way I also have the bulb thing at the end of the toe...which is why I know these suckers aren''t going anywhere anytime soon. On my left foot the bulb is a tiny bit bigger which is why I was straining to get the ring on it this morning. I asked Greg if he thought I should have toe bulb shaving surgery...just so I could get my diamond toe ring on easier.
31.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG my feet are down right fugly. I have short stuby piggies and they don''t see the light of day, trust me!!!!
6.gif

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can''t handle pedicures. I got one forthe wedding and I am SOOOOOOO Ticklish the girl had to quit scrubbing and working on me for fear my jerking around would cause me to whap her in thehead.

I only wear flipflops at home because they always rip my feet up. I wonder if I lived near the beach if my feet would be more used to it.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/13/2005 6:24:31 PM
Author: Mara
The rings are a mix of .007 and .008c stones for ~.30ctw in each ring. Not bad for the toes!
OK... really, REEEEAAAALLLY embarrassed over here... but um, I can''t quite figure out how big the ACA melees are!!!! I don''t understand all the zeros and the placement of the decimal point!!!!
6.gif
23.gif
6.gif
23.gif
6.gif

I know, isn''t that ridiculous! They aren''t 7 or 8 pointers... so they''re what?!!! What is one more zero added to the beginning of THAT???!!! Good grief, I honestly can''t figure it out. Can someone please take pity on me and put it INTO WORDS!!!!!
20.gif

Thank you!

***slinking away with head down***
14.gif

Lynn

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
smaller than 1 point.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results