shape
carat
color
clarity

GTG May 31st Palo Alto, CA

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/1/2008 10:13:12 PM
Author: Harleigh
Date: 6/1/2008 9:34:33 PM

Author: canuk-gal

HI:

I loved the pictures--thanks for sharing! (secretly, tho, I had hoped for faces as well!!!!)

cheers--Sharon

Ha ha, Sharon, me too!

So bummed I missed out on the GTG...it sounds like you all had a blast! Hope I can make the next one!

Hahaha-me too! I like seeing PSers'' faces to see if they match the pictures in my mind! Oh well-the bling is nice, too! Seriously, you ladies have some GORGEOUS stuff! WOW! And what great pictures!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
oooh i totally forgot about this! that's what i get for not checking the forum last week hehee. the two AG's...i really want to meet you...hopefully next time.

the pictures look great...i love seeing everyone's rings in the group hand shots! hopefully i can catch the group at next GTG. if i write down the date...doh!
2.gif
hope you gals had a lovely time!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sorry I missed it too. Harleigh, next time we will have to go together.
9.gif

Everyone''s rings are GEORGEOUS!!! Sooooo beautiful.

Linda

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey Mara, will you bring some of your famous cuppies????? tee hee
9.gif

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/2/2008 1:01:58 AM
Author: Linda W
Sorry I missed it too. Harleigh, next time we will have to go together.
9.gif

Everyone''s rings are GEORGEOUS!!! Sooooo beautiful.

Linda
Sounds good, Linda...I would love that!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
ha ha Linda...YES of course, if I remember to make it! hehee.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous, gorgeous bling pics! I''m especially partial to the sapphires!
31.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Great pictures! Love the group hand shot! Looks like you had a lot of fun! Hopefully I can make the next GTG!

sagewren

Rough_Rock
allhandsyellowflowers55.jpg

This is such a touching, beautiful photo.
1.gif

hello.gif

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Ladies!!! Saturday was so much fun!
36.gif
It was so great to see some of the same PS faces and meet new ones too! I swear, everyone on PS is so freakin'' nice! I just love hanging out with all of you.

Darling - I
30.gif
your EC, I can''t wait to see what setting you decide on.

Amber G (the other AG
2.gif
) we definitely have to do wine country one day soon! I had a blast swapping kitty cat pics!
9.gif

Mara! You forgot!?! Shame on you
2.gif
I totally want to meet you! We''ve got to get together soon! Oh and guess what? We are starting to house shop (well townhouse/condo shop to be exact) and we are looking to move south again. Probably Santa Clara, Sunnyvale, or MV. We''re hoping it will be within a year. Yay! I do like the Peninsula, but it''s cold and windy. Plus I think it''s easier to navigate down there and more stores closer by it seems. Well, I hope we get a chance to meet up soon.

Hope to see everyone again later this summer!
10.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oooooh, what fun!! Thanks for the lovely pictures gals! You all have beautiful bling and pretty hands as well.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
asscher...yes i def wanted to meet you too! i am a south bay lover...greg lived in FC for a while, he''s always worked around that area...and it IS colder and windier! we are total south bay warmer weather lovers hehee. you should totally move back here hehee. anyway hopefully next time for sure...i totally forgot, i didn''t have it in my calendar, wah.

darling

Shiny_Rock
Hi, I finally found a minute to come back here. Last Saturday was a lot of fun, I enjoyed seeing/meeting all of you. Gypsy, thank you for organizing the GTG and finding the lovely photo backgrounds for AmberGretchen''s fantastic photographs. All of the jewelry was so beautiful and no two pieces were alike
emsmile.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/2/2008 9:00:40 PM
Author: sagewren
allhandsyellowflowers55.jpg

This is such a touching, beautiful photo.
1.gif
I agree, lovely!!!
30.gif
30.gif

EmeraldCutQuest

Shiny_Rock
So sorry I found out about this too late!
15.gif

When is the next one???

--ECQ.
(Your totally male person very comfortable with his female side and love of jewelry and likely to bring his DW since, after all, it is SHE who wears all the bling!)
1.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
ECQ - they happen somewhat regularly, you sort of have to watch the board. You might want to try doing a search for "Bay Area GTG" every couple of weeks or so - I think there have been about 2-3 per year during the time I''ve been on PS.

We''d love to have you and your DW - maybe my DH would be willing to come, if he knew he wouldn''t be the only guy
2.gif

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Hey all,

I had a GREAT time at the GTG. I LOVE the photos you took amber, they''re great. They turned out super well. I totally want to get a camera like yours. I loved seeing everyone''s gorgeous rings and hearing all their great stories.

I look forward to the next one we may have.

And a big THANK YOU to Gypsy for putting it together, and being every bit as warm and awesome in person as she is online. :)

-V

EmeraldCutQuest

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/3/2008 8:08:29 PM
Author: AmberGretchen
ECQ - they happen somewhat regularly, you sort of have to watch the board. You might want to try doing a search for ''Bay Area GTG'' every couple of weeks or so - I think there have been about 2-3 per year during the time I''ve been on PS.

We''d love to have you and your DW - maybe my DH would be willing to come, if he knew he wouldn''t be the only guy
2.gif
Thanks, AG! I (we) will be at the next one!

I''m still rather new at my DW actually having the ring -- it''s been fewer than 2 weeks. In order not to repost the pictures of the ring, if you are interested you can see them here:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/all-she-wanted-was-a-cat-ring-pictures.86356/

Thanks again.

--ECQ (no longer).

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results