shape
carat
color
clarity

Grey asscher cut spinel

S

SparkliesLuver

If you have the opportunity to see it in person, I definitely would. Do that first, then decide.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well Lotus is a highly reputable lab and they describe it as violet. That might give me pause, but definitely worth seeing in person. Hemi is easy to work with, by the way. :angel:

chatoyancy

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I think it's beautiful.

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
FWIW I think this Spinel will show purple, not grey - please make sure when you see this Spinel in person, you take the time to examine it in different lighting conditions so you get a true read on its color. Otherwise, you may end up with a (pretty) purple Spinel yet still be searching for a grey Spinel.

elliefire99

Brilliant_Rock
I think it's too expensive. I had a gorgeous 2cts grey asscher spinel, I don't remember how much I sold, but I think no more than $500 per stone if memory serves.

---Just remember, it's $700 per ring, solid 18k gold with diamond setting, together with the spinel.

img_13770.jpg

img_13772.jpg

:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o

That's it. My next project will be an asscher cut grey spinel. I'm not even done with the e-ring yet. Doesn't matter. That is absolute architectural perfection.

Mina-Lo

Shiny_Rock
:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o

That's it. My next project will be an asscher cut grey spinel. I'm not even done with the e-ring yet. Doesn't matter. That is absolute architectural perfection.

Isn't it gorgeous?!?! I'm curious, did you end up buying your own spinel? I'm in the market for one too now.

Mina-Lo

Shiny_Rock
Hello,

Joining this community as i'm interested in getting a grey spinel as my engagement. Just wanted to check if the price is reasonable, too expensive or too good to be true.

i was quoted 2.2k USD for a 2.91ct spinel.

not sure if it's reasonable pricing?

would like to seek you guys opinion. thanks!

IMG_0311.JPG

whyyoukilleye, did you end up choosing this stone? I'd love to see the finished product :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results