shape
carat
color
clarity

Great quality diamond stud earrings HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

galvana

Brilliant_Rock
I am looking for a pair of diamond stud earrings, the largest size i can get for the best quality, cut, and brilliance.
I would like to spend $5k or under. what is the larger ct weight i could get for earrings that have really really great stones for this price?

galvana

Brilliant_Rock
I would like round stones. please and thank you for your input, im curious what is the largest size i can get for the best stones possible.

if you all had $5k to spend what would you get..............

galvana

Brilliant_Rock
and yes, that is inclusive of setting, white gold or platinum, probably white gold cuz its less expensive.

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think the 0.7 WF ACA pair I selected with PS discount and WG settings will just make the budget.

galvana

Brilliant_Rock
are those the best quality stones i could get for the price? would you get them if you had 5K to spend on stud earrings?

galvana

Brilliant_Rock
THank you so much for your quick response on this, I REALLY appreciate it.
My FI is going this weekend (i think) to get me my wedding and he asked me what i wanted.
Im trying to give him the scenario he should look for.

is .70 a good size for each? i want them to wear daily but be as beautiful and large as can be.......heheheheh
30.gif
31.gif

galvana

Brilliant_Rock
forgive me but what is the PS discount they''ll give you at whiteflash?

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
best as in with the available IS/ASET, Hearts images.

If I am not looking for an ideal cut H&A stone, I might go to JA and search their database and if I find some that looks promising from the images and HCA numbers, I would ask for a IS image from them to confirm, but that is more leg work.

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think is about 5% using wire transfer. Check using pricescope you diamond with cut quality for the stats and the price listed there is with PS discount.

galvana

Brilliant_Rock
thanks again, i really appreciate it;
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results