shape
carat
color
clarity

Great quality diamond stud earrings HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

galvana

Brilliant_Rock
I am looking for a pair of diamond stud earrings, the largest size i can get for the best quality, cut, and brilliance.
I would like to spend $5k or under. what is the larger ct weight i could get for earrings that have really really great stones for this price?

I would like round stones. please and thank you for your input, im curious what is the largest size i can get for the best stones possible.

if you all had $5k to spend what would you get..............

and yes, that is inclusive of setting, white gold or platinum, probably white gold cuz its less expensive.

I think the 0.7 WF ACA pair I selected with PS discount and WG settings will just make the budget.

are those the best quality stones i could get for the price? would you get them if you had 5K to spend on stud earrings?

THank you so much for your quick response on this, I REALLY appreciate it.
My FI is going this weekend (i think) to get me my wedding and he asked me what i wanted.
Im trying to give him the scenario he should look for.

is .70 a good size for each? i want them to wear daily but be as beautiful and large as can be.......heheheheh
30.gif
31.gif

forgive me but what is the PS discount they''ll give you at whiteflash?

best as in with the available IS/ASET, Hearts images.

If I am not looking for an ideal cut H&A stone, I might go to JA and search their database and if I find some that looks promising from the images and HCA numbers, I would ask for a IS image from them to confirm, but that is more leg work.

I think is about 5% using wire transfer. Check using pricescope you diamond with cut quality for the stats and the price listed there is with PS discount.

thanks again, i really appreciate it;
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP