shape
carat
color
clarity

Great experience with Signed Pieces/Facets

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Buster_DL

Rough_Rock
Recently I purchased my Fiancé’s engagement ring from Signed Pieces (it''s from their Facets brand) after visiting them in person at their store in NYC. It was such a great experience and transaction that I had to post my story to PS.

We looked online at all kinds of wedding bands and I stumbled upon www.signedpieces.com after reading about them from a fellow poster here on PS. I did all of the shopping for the e-Ring, so I wanted to be sure to give my Fiancé ''free reign'' to pick out the style and ring she liked. She tried a few on at some random jewelers in NY state, and some in the diamond district in NYC (we don''t live in NY, but were there on vacation). We liked the great selection on the Signed Pieces website, so we stopped in and talked with Jerry. He was VERY friendly and did a great job of finding the type of rings we were looking for. Their prices were very reasonable, and their rings were all very beautiful. Jerry did all he could to help us find ''the one'' and low-and-behold, we did! I''ve attached a picture of the final product (along with her eRing we bought from Superbcert...another great transaction!).

It''s a 34 diamond (round), .63 CT facets eternity band. The second she tried it on, she fell in love with it (and so did I, I must admit). We put it on hold with Jerry, just in case we would somehow find something better (we didn''t, of course). Early that next week, I ordered the ring from Jerry and had them ship it out. A slight mix-up with the expiration date on my CC caused them to not be able to ship out the day I ordered, meaning we wouldn''t get the ring until Monday of the next week. I asked what it would take to get the ring before the weekend, and Jerry without hesitation offered to ship it overnight to arrive on Friday at no additional charge. These guys know customer service! :)

Thanks so much to Jerry (and the rest of the crew) at Signed Pieces for handling this entire process, from trying on the rings to shipping it out, with complete professionalism and kindness. I''d HIGHLY recommend Signed Pieces to anyone looking for a great wedding band and a great price.

Buster

RingsETAJ.jpeg

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
That looks terrific. Signed Pieces sure has "customer service" in the bag. They get wonderful praise here.
I love her ering too.

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Just gorgeous and a great complement to her stunning ering...Yes, Signed Pieces is building quite a reputation!
1.gif
31.gif

rosy

Shiny_Rock
Wow, It''s absolutely gorgeous! I''m looking for one like that. May I ask how wide the eternity band is, also does your fiancee have any problems with the diamonds on it digging into her engagement ring?

Buster_DL

Rough_Rock
Thanks for all the great comments...It''s nice to know we aren''t the only ones who think they look great! :)

The eternity band diamonds are 1.6 mm wide, and the band itself is 2 mm...go here for even more info:
http://www.signedpieces.com/item.cfm?item_id=245

She tried on some thicker bands, but she loved the ''daintiness'' and style of this one best. It''s very femine, and most importantly it doesn''t over-power the center stone on her ering (it''s a 1 ct for a point of reference). We were very careful not to get something that would detract from the ering, b/c if you go to big all you see is the eternity band it seems. This appears to be the perfect balance in our opinion. Hope this helps! Take care,

Buster

Buster_DL

Rough_Rock
Oops...almost forgot. The eternity band has a very low profile and doesn''t sit high enough to ''rub'' on anything other than MAYBE the lower part of the X prong''s prongs (confusing!). She hasn''t worn it much though (we aren''t married yet, but she LOVES to wear it around her house!)...so maybe after prolong wear she may notice it a bit. But the low setting on the band was another reason she loved it...her e-rinng X prong is set quite low too.

Buster

cali

Rough_Rock
love it! and great hand picture. its fun to see what it looks like again as I also have a 1ct Vatche X-Prong and am getting a similar band (although mine is not an eternity band, only has diamonds 1/2 the way around). so great taset
1.gif

you might want to post the picture in SMTR with a subject like "Vatche X Prong with non-matching eternity band". There seem to be alot of people interested in what this combo looks like on the hand.

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
How gorgeous!! They look wonderful together!

I really want an eternity band...perhaps I can work on hubby for Valentine''s Day or Anniversary in June...we already have Christmas taken care of this year!

As far as her wearing the wedding band around the house...I am guilty of that too! Before we got married, I would wear it sometimes. One day though, I decided to test drive the wedding band so off we went to the mall! I needed to find out how well the wedding band shopped LOL! [$$)] It did a fine job, I must say.

Enjoy the sparklies!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results