shape
carat
color
clarity

Vatche X prong with non matching Facets Eternity Band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Buster_DL

Rough_Rock
Hey Everyone,
Now that my Fiance''s rings are ''complete'', I suppose it''s time I post the final ''product''! I attached the best pic I have so far (I''ll try to get more if I can figure out the best way with my digital camera to take clear pics). Here are the specs:

Engagement Ring:
1.02 CT Round center stone, J, SI1, H&A Ideal cut (from Superbcert)
Set in the platinum Vatche X prong

Wedding Band:
Facets brand Eternity Band (from Signed Pieces)
34 diamonds, .63 CT total weight, 2 mm platinum band (diamonds are 1.63 mm)

Even though this band isn''t a ''matching'' band for the X prong, my Fiance (and I) absolutely love the simple yet elegant look of the two rings. We were very careful not to get a band that would overpower the center stone. We are VERY happy with the way everything turned out, and couldn''t be happier with the service we received at both Superbcert and Signed Pieces (click the links above for my testimonials for these two). Although nice, the picture doesn''t do justice to just how beautiful these two rings are together! Thanks to everyone here on PS for all their help throughout his process...I can''t imagine what I would have purchased without all of the knowledge and help I gained here! :)
36.gif

Buster

RingsETAJ2.jpeg

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
Beautiful rings! They look great together.
36.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
A beautiful set, Buster! I love the thin but sparkly wedding ring with the slightly wider x-prong band. Good choice!

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
WHat a beautiful ring combination Buster! I love the simplicity of the pairing without having to sacrafice the sparkle!

Buster_DL

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the nice compliments...it''s always great to hear other''s enjoy them too! :)

She tried on some thicker bands, but really loved the look of the thinner style. It''s almost as classy, beautiful and wonderful as my gal!

Buster

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
i really really really like the teeny eternity band. Its so sparkly and pretty. thats what I want.. but I''d like it to sit flush with my e-ring... and i don''t know if that would. It SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO pretty though..

Buster_DL

Rough_Rock
Thanks MelissaSue! My Fiance originally thought she wanted a ''matching'' wedding band too (one that would fit snug with her ering). But after trying some on that fit, and some that didn''t, she realized she really didn''t mind the gap between the rings at all. If you haven''t already, try on some rings that may not fit just right with your ering. You may like it, you may not. It''s all a matter of personal preference.

Buster

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring and band! The eternity ring is lovely, very dainty and pretty!

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! I love how the dainty w-band actually makes the thicker e-ring band look more graceful and elegant, rather than chunky, which is what i tought would happen. Gorgeous.

What is it about the SP eternity bands that is so pretty? I like them better than any other i''ve sen, but don''t know exactly why.

Buster_DL

Rough_Rock
Thanks Ginger! I agree with you, something about the SP bands just seemed to stand out more than any other she tired on. Before actually seeing any in person, she wanted the Vatch pave band that matched the X prong. After she tried it on however, and then the SP band the next day, she couldn''t compare them. I too was a bit worried that a really thin band wouldn''t look quite right. I guess that is why it''s so important to try them on before making that final decision!

Buster

snlee

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE it! It looks beautiful. I want something similar for my wedding band. A thin wedding band but I don't want diamonds all the way around. I really love how a diamond band looks with a plain ering.

reena

Ideal_Rock
it''s gorgeous and i LOVE that band! i too want something similar for my w-band. just breathtaking. congratulations!

sdm

Rough_Rock
That''s a lovely set. I especially like the size of the eternity band.

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
Very nice!!!! I love that combination!!!!
36.gif
30.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
I think that this is a breat example of how the "gap" looks awesome. I love the space between the ring and band. LOVE it! Congrats!

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Wow!
6.gif

bluedawg

Shiny_Rock
That is my favorite, favorite look for a classic solitaire! Looks absolutely beautiful!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results