shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT Graduated five-stone (ACA) trellis ring from Whiteflash

HegemonyCricket

Shiny_Rock
So, I recently decided to upgrade my first diamond -- a Whiteflash ACA solitaire -- into a five-stone trellis ring. I've always had great experience with Whiteflash on the customer service end -- they're quick, responsive, thorough, professional, etc. I can't say enough great things about them as a vendor. I wasn't in a rush on this project, but they still turned everything around so quickly for me and were a pleasure to work with!

So, details on the stones: Becca helped me upgrade my prior 0.822 ct I color ACA to a 0.823 ct G color ACA. (I love warm old cuts, but I couldn't help but go for the icier colors for the MRBs.) The two adjacent to the center stone are each 0.4 ct H ACAs, and the two on the end are 0.25 ct each. I wear a size 4.25 on my right hand, and they made this ring for me in unplated white gold, which I just absolutely love now thanks to the PSers.

I'd been intending to wear this instead of my wedding bands and solitaire on some days, but I'm really enjoying how it looks as a RHR! I just received the package from Whiteflash this morning, so I'm still getting used to how the ring looks on my hand. It looks kind of big to me right now, but I assume DSS will set in soon (and that it even applies to five-stones!). :lol:

Anyway, really glad that this arrived today, since I've been having a stressful week at work. It really brightened up my Thursday morning!

First, one of the official WF photos:

And now, some shots with the iPhone and loupe in my office:

5-stone-trellis-diamond-ring-in-14k-unplated-white-gold-by-whiteflash_43677_22442_f.jpg

img_10884.jpg

img_10885.jpg

img_10886.jpg

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Now that's an upgrade! After having the pleasure of getting to visit Whiteflash I can tell you that they are some of the
nicest most considerate people you could ever want to meet. Whether you are getting engaged and this is your first
adventure into the diamond world or whether you are well versed in diamonds they want you to be pleased with their pieces
and want the experience to be enjoyable. Glad it was for you!

Your new ring is just gorgeous!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks very beautiful - not too big at all! Enjoy!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring Hegemony! It looks beautiful and substantial on your hand! Perfect for either hand :appl: (if your fingers are the same size). Glad it brightened your day.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That would definitely brighten my day!!! It's beautiful! :love: I'll have to agree, I love working with WF!

Q

Queenie60

That's a beautiful ring. Enjoy wearing it. :love:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow :love: :love: :love:
What an amazing upgrade. I would love to see more pics of your beautiful ring.

Downsy

Shiny_Rock
It's beautiful and what excellent finger coverage it gives! I love the setting!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It is gorgeous, congrats on your upgrade!! I will chime in with the others, WF is a class act!!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous! Not 1 but FIVE ACA'S!!!! :appl: :love: :appl: :love:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, it turned out beautifully :love: Great size.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ahhh.... Beautiful :love:

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the trellis and the stones are gorgeous!! It's a really versatile piece too, enjoy your stunning sparkler!!! :love:

grateful4life

Shiny_Rock
The only thing better than one ACA is FIVE ACAs! It's gorgeous!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!! Just stunning!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty, congrats!!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your 5 stone ACA ring is fabulous. I looks great on your hand and of course I know those ACA are dynamic sparklers. Enjoy. :appl:

Roi

Shiny_Rock
Premium
B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L :mrgreen: :love: :love: :love:

HegemonyCricket

Shiny_Rock
tyty333|1456418500|3995567 said:
Wow! Now that's an upgrade! After having the pleasure of getting to visit Whiteflash I can tell you that they are some of the
nicest most considerate people you could ever want to meet. Whether you are getting engaged and this is your first
adventure into the diamond world or whether you are well versed in diamonds they want you to be pleased with their pieces
and want the experience to be enjoyable. Glad it was for you!

Your new ring is just gorgeous!

Thank you, tyty333! My parents live in Houston, so I have visited their store when I've been in town, and they really are some of the nicest people ever. They're also very professional and responsive! As someone who is also in the service industry, I know how difficult it can be to deal with customers, so I really appreciate how they truly go above and beyond for us.

HegemonyCricket

Shiny_Rock
Acinom said:
Wow :love: :love: :love:
What an amazing upgrade. I would love to see more pics of your beautiful ring.

Thank you, Acinom! Your wish is my command!

imageuploadedbytapatalk1456594409.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk1456594421.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk1456594433.jpg

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
What an impressive 5 stone! It is fabulous! :appl:

HegemonyCricket

Shiny_Rock
MissGotRocks|1456419439|3995576 said:
It looks very beautiful - not too big at all! Enjoy!

I should know better than to ask on PS if diamonds are too big. ;))

JDDN|1456524179|3996269 said:
Love the trellis and the stones are gorgeous!! It's a really versatile piece too, enjoy your stunning sparkler!!! :love:

Thank you! I saw someone describe a trellis as "sexy" on some other threads . . . I could not agree more! I find this ring to be soooo sexy! :naughty:

So, I really thought my week couldn't get any worse, but then it turned out this weekend that I also have the flu! :knockout: Feeling a lot better now after some tamiflu, but I do feel like I would've been in much worse shape if I hadn't had my five-stone to admire all weekend. :lol:

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!

It has very similar specs as mine (and unplated white gold) so of course I love it.

Victoria10

Shiny_Rock
You made such a lovely 5 stone ring. Congrats with the new upgrade too! :appl:

elle

Shiny_Rock
So beautiful! And great finger coverage too! May you wear it in good health!

HegemonyCricket

Shiny_Rock
Niel|1456664960|3996934 said:
Beautiful!

It has very similar specs as mine (and unplated white gold) so of course I love it.

Niel, yours was the inspiration for mine, size wise for the stones. I love the proportions on yours! :love:

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Love the beautiful stones and that gorgeous setting! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: Congratulations! It looks fantastic on you! :appl:

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh my! 5 ACAs sparkling at the same time! I would not be able to concentrate with that on my finger :love: A five-stone is a great addition to your beautiful collection!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is STUNNING - wear it in good health!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results