shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT Graduated Blue Sapphire and Diamond Butterfly Pin/Brooch

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is so, so pretty! The ombre effect is really well done and beautiful. I love it perched on the petal of your flower pin :)!

Aww thanks, JDDN!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

acaw2015

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
beautiful! :wavey:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm still waiting to exhale... the butterfly pin is the most beautiful butterfly pin I've ever seen. I love that it is a profile view of a butterfly and that it's in shades of blue. It is just stunning and beautiful. I hope it will be on permanent display. Will you just pin it on a regularly worn item and never take it off? That is what I would do. And that flower is so beautiful as well. So exactly to my taste. Amazing colors and super clean designs. I love them both!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm still waiting to exhale... the butterfly pin is the most beautiful butterfly pin I've ever seen. I love that it is a profile view of a butterfly and that it's in shades of blue. It is just stunning and beautiful. I hope it will be on permanent display. Will you just pin it on a regularly worn item and never take it off? That is what I would do. And that flower is so beautiful as well. So exactly to my taste. Amazing colors and super clean designs. I love them both!!

Aww LLJsmom, thank you so much. I'm glad you love it as much as I do! I have both on again today. I think my other bugs are getting jealous, lol.

IMG_2405[1].jpg

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That photo with the pink clematis! What a sparkling little butterfly! :love:

As others have said, wonderful ombre, beautiful quality and design, a fun piece and lots of sparkle!

If only all bugs were like that.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That photo with the pink clematis! What a sparkling little butterfly! :love:

As others have said, wonderful ombre, beautiful quality and design, a fun piece and lots of sparkle!

If only all bugs were like that.

Ha, I wish all bugs were like that too! Thanks.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! I wish butterflies and flowers like that would grow in my garden:appl:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! I wish butterflies and flowers like that would grow in my garden:appl:

Wouldn't that be awesome to have a flower open up and there's a little sparkly surprise?

IMG_2375[1].jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's a stunning piece! I love the elegant lines and colour graduation. Beautiful.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think you should make it into a pendant too. I love it. I would wear that every day.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think you should make it into a pendant too. I love it. I would wear that every day.

Ha! As a matter of fact it can be worn as a pendant, lol. Bad shot but you get the idea.

IMG_2422[1].jpg

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ha! As a matter of fact it can be worn as a pendant, lol. Bad shot but you get the idea.

IMG_2422[1].jpg
It's perfect as a pendant. :love::love::love:

sjroberts

Shiny_Rock
Love! What a fun piece of jewelry -- wear it in good health!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness... what a beauty!! :love: I saw his brother in another of your threads - I didn’t realise you had a collection of bug brooches ::):sun:

How do you wear these pins? How often do you wear them? Do you wear more than one at a time?

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness... what a beauty!! :love: I saw his brother in another of your threads - I didn’t realise you had a collection of bug brooches ::):sun:

How do you wear these pins? How often do you wear them? Do you wear more than one at a time?

Aww thanks yssie! It seems that I have developed a brooch/pin obsession. I now wear them more than I wear my pendants. I wear one pretty much every day. I always collected vintage Christmas pins/brooches and now have branched out from there. I like to wear the little sapphire butterfly and my flower pin at the same time. Here is the link to my yellow diamond dragonfly brooch. https://www.pricescope.com/communit...diamond-dragonfly-brooch.227712/#post-4110154

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooooo it’s beautiful :love:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

EllenS1

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So it seems, at least according to my hubby, I have a bug fetish. I prefer to think of it as a bug collection. :razz:

I now have my third "bug" pin as my hubby calls it. It's an 18kt graduated blue sapphire and diamond butterfly. Small but mighty because boy does it sparkle especially in the FL sun. He likes to sit next to my flower pin, lol. [sorry for the dirt on my fingers. I was gardening. IMG_2373[1].jpg IMG_2377[1].jpg IMG_2383[1].jpg
Gorgeous!!

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Both pins are gorgeous and that dragonfly :love:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results