shape
carat
color
clarity

Grad Rings

dmakeupd

Rough_Rock
Show off your grad rings!!!

-heres mine, Sapphire for my month of birth, September. And set in antique .925 silver. and yes there are lil computers and the year 2002 on it.

2011-05-02%2019.17.17.jpg

manderz

Brilliant_Rock
You must have ESP, I was thinking of starting a thread like this myself, but I've been too busy with school stuff to take pics of mine. I'll add mine over the next couple of days, once things calm down a bit. Love your blue stone!

dmakeupd

Rough_Rock
Thanks :twirl: . I thought is was kinda odd there was no grad ring thread. But any hew this ring was a gift from my parents. Even though it is very simple, and is also missing my schools logo/ name (the jewlers did not have the mould for it nor any in my area) it has stood up to day to day abuse for 9 years and still looks good. Very durable. Hope to see lotsa rings on here.... :D

Black Jade

Brilliant_Rock
What a neat idea.
I am way behind in posting photos but will get mine out of the bank soon for a day or so and take a photo and post.
It's from 1975 and I never wore it much because I went to a school that had been all-boys and was just opening up to girls (quite common just then) and it's really a man's ring which always looked funky on my hand. But I appreciate it more and more as the years pass, since its a heavy and solid 10k gold (I think they do palladium or even stranger new metals now) and it has a red spinel in it. I am not positive it is a 'real' spinel, as in mined from the earth--I have to check that out, but if it's not real, it's lab created adn very lovely looking in either case--lovely red stone that still looks great (maybe because the ring was worn like maybe, once?)

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
Here's mine.

CUclass ring.jpg

dmakeupd

Rough_Rock
I love your ring!!! And what a great pic. Very nice.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results