shape
carat
color
clarity

Grad Rings

dmakeupd

Rough_Rock
Show off your grad rings!!!

-heres mine, Sapphire for my month of birth, September. And set in antique .925 silver. and yes there are lil computers and the year 2002 on it.

2011-05-02%2019.17.17.jpg

manderz

Brilliant_Rock
You must have ESP, I was thinking of starting a thread like this myself, but I've been too busy with school stuff to take pics of mine. I'll add mine over the next couple of days, once things calm down a bit. Love your blue stone!

dmakeupd

Rough_Rock
Thanks :twirl: . I thought is was kinda odd there was no grad ring thread. But any hew this ring was a gift from my parents. Even though it is very simple, and is also missing my schools logo/ name (the jewlers did not have the mould for it nor any in my area) it has stood up to day to day abuse for 9 years and still looks good. Very durable. Hope to see lotsa rings on here.... :D

Black Jade

Brilliant_Rock
What a neat idea.
I am way behind in posting photos but will get mine out of the bank soon for a day or so and take a photo and post.
It's from 1975 and I never wore it much because I went to a school that had been all-boys and was just opening up to girls (quite common just then) and it's really a man's ring which always looked funky on my hand. But I appreciate it more and more as the years pass, since its a heavy and solid 10k gold (I think they do palladium or even stranger new metals now) and it has a red spinel in it. I am not positive it is a 'real' spinel, as in mined from the earth--I have to check that out, but if it's not real, it's lab created adn very lovely looking in either case--lovely red stone that still looks great (maybe because the ring was worn like maybe, once?)

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
Here's mine.

CUclass ring.jpg

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip’s Love Story told through Jewelry
    Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip’s Love Story told through Jewelry
    Style File: Emma Watson
    Style File: Emma Watson
    F. Scott Fitzgerald and Zelda Sayre's Wedding
    F. Scott Fitzgerald and Zelda Sayre's Wedding

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.