shape
carat
color
clarity

Gown Shopping Round 2 (pics inside of course!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Number 3 than number 1

Morgie44

Brilliant_Rock
Number 1 is pretty, and it looks great on you, I liked it until I saw number 3! I think it is a little to ''cutesy'' for me...
Number 2 does nothing for you IMO
Number 3 Wow! This dress looks like it was made for you!

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
I thinik #3 looks fantastic on you! However, I''m not the biggest fan of mermaid style gowns, so I would go with #1. I love the skirt. It''s very fashion forward and a little different. But you really would look great in almost anything!

marlie

Brilliant_Rock
#3! looks like it was made for you. #1 is a close 2nd. You can''t go wrong.

Kaffine14

Rough_Rock
Most definitely #3 - it will make your fiance''s jaw drop when he sees you walk down that aisle. Also - I think a veil (bird cage or traditional white veil) will make it more wedding and less academy awards. Totally go with 3 it looks beautiful on you!

dani2142

Shiny_Rock
they all look great but my faves are #1 and #3... good luck with your decision :) whatever you choose you are totally going to rock it!!!
30.gif

Lanie

Brilliant_Rock
3 is fabo!!! But i''m biased...I had a mermaid.

1 is very pretty, but would be a nightmare for a seamstress to bustle (I think...so many layers...it would at least be expensive for alterations)

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE #1 on you!!!

Bia

Ideal_Rock
#1!
30.gif

Not only does it compliment your figure, it just looks really "bridey." I''m more of a simple girl myself, but for some reason I don''t love # 3...and I''m not sure why because it looks great on you too.

# 2 just doesn''t look right - like there is a piece missing or something.

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
Pretty...but I don''t think any beat the "Brazil" from your last trip!
2.gif

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/24/2009 8:50:35 AM
Author: Morgie44
Number 1 is pretty, and it looks great on you, I liked it until I saw number 3! I think it is a little to ''cutesy'' for me...

Number 2 does nothing for you IMO

Number 3 Wow! This dress looks like it was made for you!

Ditto Morgie. I like #1 as well and I couldn''t put my finger on why I wouldn''t really say its "the one" but she nailed it. If #3 weren''t in the picture I would definitely say #1 but then seeing #3 made me feel like #1 was sorta young and #3 was vavavavoom bridal! I suppose it really depends on what kind of look you''re going for. They both fit your figure well though!

MonkeyPants

Brilliant_Rock
#3 no question...you''ve got the perfect hour glass figure in that dress!
30.gif

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/23/2009 9:06:39 PM
Author: violet3
p.s. I agree with you on the detachable skirt - I love the idea of it, but I don''t think it''s doing as much for your figure as #3 or #1.
agree! My favorite so far is number one... I LOVE THE WAY IT LOOKS ON YOU, and the train is to die for!

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Dresses 1 and 3 show off your figure the best.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
#1 and #3 are a toss up in my mind. They are both great with your shape (perfect hour glass -- lucky you). #1 really says bride to me. Or princess. Beautiful and flowing.
#3 is more modern. I especially like the back on this one.

Tough call. Either one looks great on you.

#2 hides your figure. Leaves your hips shapeless. The short version looks a little too Victoria''s Secret for me and still hides your figure.

Ara Ann

Brilliant_Rock
I love the front of #1, but don''t care for the back as much, so I choose #3 as well....with #1 second!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
You are absolutely stunning! I love dress #1 on you the best!
36.gif

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you all so much for your compliments and opinions! You haven''t made my decision any easier!! At this point, I think it''s between the Enzoani I tried on last month and the silk mermaid one from the last trip (dress #3). I love the first one, but I''m not the biggest fan of of the tiered skirt. Just for anyone who doesn''t remember, I''ll post a pic of the Enzoani. Thanks again ladies! I appreciate every response!!!

gownpicforpscope9.jpg

cincin090

Shiny_Rock
I like #1 the best! :)

cincin090

Shiny_Rock
O, and I went back and looked at your first round of dresses and I think I like #1 from this set better than the rest. It''s really pretty and flatters your body and also is unique.

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
MHO is the Enzoani looks the best on you, and #3 comes in second. but you look stunning in both!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
WHAT DRESS IS #1??????/ That dress is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
ok, there is NO contest. it''s the enz. that''s the dress!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/25/2009 12:14:56 PM
Author: cocolaw
ok, there is NO contest. it''s the enz. that''s the dress!
Ok, although I am really reeeealllly torn between the Enz Brazil and the silk mermaid #3 from this trip, I think I have to agree with Coco here. That Brazil is just amazing on you, and I also can''t stop thinking about that picture of you from the first trip where you were fooling around and smiling in that last pic. I think it''s clear that you FELT fabulous in that dress
36.gif

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
FYI - this is the picture i was thinking of. You look comfortable and beautiful, in a way i just didn''t see with the academy awards dress. You looked more stiff and formal in the silk mermaid than you do here. How cute is this picture?

tgbrazil300.jpg

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/25/2009 1:08:03 PM
Author: violet3
FYI - this is the picture i was thinking of. You look comfortable and beautiful, in a way i just didn''t see with the academy awards dress. You looked more stiff and formal in the silk mermaid than you do here. How cute is this picture?
I agree 100% with violet - you look stunning and HAPPY in this picture!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
#1!!! The skirt is AMAZING, and it does amazing things for your figure.

tigian

Ideal_Rock
#3 is gorgeous on you. It really accentuates your figure.

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
ENZOANI!!!!!!! Hands down!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results